58.0

3rd Person's POV:

~ever since then~

~

Chan never thought that he had to be careful to get into a hospital.
And especially not that this was one of the most hardest things he has ever done.

Sasaengs and dispatch were staying everywhere.
So in order to get in there he had to enter godmode.

No seriously, he was like an assassin.
He took the longest way to the back door, his own song not leaving his mind, while an older nurse was waiting for him there.

And while Chan was able to pretend to be an assassin, Julia was happy that the nurse finally left after 1 hour.

The nurse talked about her whole life, her illness, her relationships, everything.

But even tho it was boring, tiring and hard to follow, Julia was listening, giving as much helpful advice as possible.

She was just about to call Chan, as he stormed through her hospital door, startling her.

"Chan?", Julia asked worried eyeing her boyfriend.
He looked terribly exhausted; completely sweaty, pale face and puffy eyes.

"Baby", Chan sighed reliefed, walking toward his girlfriends bed just to lay down next to her, carefully pulling her into his embrace.

It was everything he wanted in that moment; peace and comfort.

"What happened?", Julia asked concerned, frowning at his cute actions.

Chan thought about whether to tell her or not about what he had done, scared that she would be disgusted.

But then he remembered how much she dislikes JYP....

"I punched JYP-pd nim", he whispered with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"You what??", Julia asked surprised, not believing her ears.

"You heard correctly. I punched him", he repeated, closing his eyes.

And no one was able to explain how proud Julia felt at that moment.

"H-How did you even get in here", the younger one asked still overwhelmed.
But Chan just shook his head, symbolizing her that it's not the right time to ask about such things.

"When will you get out of the hospital?", Chan asked pouting cutely, hoping it'll be soon, since he made some plans earlier.

"In about an hour-"