26.0

Chan's POV:

~song~

~

I never thought that one day I would be cuddling with my girlfriend in one of the bunk beds.

My girlfriend who traveled all the way from Germany to Korea, to surprise me.

I couldn't believe it.

But there I was; holding the love of my life in my arms while listening to her steady and calm breathing.

She fell asleep about 2 hours ago, but I couldn't get myself to wake her up, because she looked so peaceful and cute.

On one side I felt like a little kid, I was so excited and happy to finally found someone who loves me for who I am.

But on the other side I felt like a creep, because I was staring at her for the past two hours, thinking about all the things we did together.

If I only knew that she was coming here, I would've asked her to be my girlfriend in person and not over the mobile phone.

But things are like they are and I can't change the past, only the future.

Suddenly Jeongin came into the room: "Hey Chan could-"

"Shhhhhhh", I tried to "shush" him pointing to Julia.
I looked at her, expecting a little movement, but luckily she was still sleeping.

"Oh", he stepped closer and climbed up to us. As he saw Ju sleeping in my arms, he smiled widely.

I didn't noticed that I was staring at her again, until Jeongin whispered: "You really love noona, don't you?"

I was surprised by the sudden question and became a little shy.

"Yes, I do", I admitted, not being ashamed of that.

"I think you finally found the love of your life"

"What makes you think that?", I asked curious.

"It's not only a one-sided thing. You can clearly see that she's not using you for your money or the fame.
She travelled all the way from Germany to Seoul and taught Hayley and Mia Korean for hours"

"Sometimes she called me at 11 am, which is 3 am at hers and asked me about the Korean grammar", Jeongin explained and chuckled.

I widened my eyes. I knew that she was working hard, but not that she didn't get enough sleep.
I felt responsible for her not getting enough sleep and probably even skipping meals.

"Chan, don't ever think that noona doesn't love you, because she does. No one would do something like that, if they only use you. No one. And you can be sure, that she loves your personality and not your fame"