20.1

Julia's POV:

~Ex-best friend~

~

After we arrived at my apartment, I showed Mia around telling her everything she needed to know.

We told her about our schedule and showed her all of the Korean stuff we had done already. She was really impressed and agreed to learn Korean with Hayley.

"Since we kinda have like a day off, do you guys wanna watch a movie?", Hayley suggested while getting some ice cream out of the fridge.

"Which one?", Mia asked and sat down on the couch.

"Maybe five feet apart?", Hayley recommend.

I frowned: "What's that for a movie? I've never heard about that movie before."

"It's a romantic and also sad one. Where a girl meets a boy in the hospital. They fall in love, but they can't get to close to each other, because if the girls gets the illness of the boy, she probably wouldn't survive", Hayley explained.

"Uhh, sounds interesting. I'm in!", Mia exclaimed.

"Me too, do you have that movie on DVD?", I asked Hayley who already walked into her room, going through all of her things.

As long as she was searching for that movie, I let the curtains down and got some snacks, ice cream, pillows and blanketts for us all.

Hayley then came back with the DVD in her hands and put it into the DVD-player.

I turned off the lights and then we started watching.....

(A/n: *Spongebob narrator*)

꧁2 hours later꧂

"Why didn't you tell me that this movie doesn't have a happy end?", I cried out.
I was a sobbing, ice cream eating mess.

Since 10 minutes.

"I didn't know you would get all emotional", Hayley chuckled and gave me another tissue. They tried to calm me down but I just couldn't stop crying.

Well I haven't told them about me getting too emotional at such movies...

"Why did it had to end like that? Why?!??!", I sobbed like a little child. I knew it was just a movie but something like that can really happen.

Okay but real talk, have you ever watched that movie?

That shit is damn sad.
Why did she recommend that??

"How can we calm her down?", Mia asked Hayley slightly desperate.

"I don't know! Maybe....call Chan!", Hayley exclaimed, pointing at Mia's phone.

I honestly didn't really process what was happening in that moment, all I could think about was how that movie should've ended.