IV. Lazy day!

(I was craving for some waffles so I added the pic lol!)

Athena

After that small incident in his office I rushed to the kitchen to make breakfast. My heart was still beating rapidly, It's difficult to get used to the new side Zephyr but it's fun to see a caring and Playful Zephyr. So much better than the person I met for the first time. A chuckle escaped my lips as I recalled spilling my latte on his shirt. Sometimes I feel like this was already written in my destiny that I'm supposed to meet him and who'd expect that I'd end up dating the man whom I hated to the core.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to prepare savoury and sweet waffles. I searched the cabinets and fridge and gathered the required ingredients and tools and placed them on the island before I started preparing the batter. For the savoury waffles I friend an egg, some bacon and topped it with chili flakes, then sliced an avocado, and placed it on the waffles. For the sweet ones I made whipped cream topping and added fresh berries. While the waffles were cooking I brewed some coffee.

I placed the finished dishes and coffee on the table and waited for him. To kill time I fished my phone out and browsed through Pinterest, it's honestly fun going through it. I checked the time, more one hour for the meeting. I need to check his schedule and see whether I have any free time. I wanted to visit my mum and siblings. I didn't message them, hoping to give them a surprise.

I heard footsteps approaching so I looked up and saw Zephyr walking down the stairs dressed in grey suit, white shirt and a black tie. His feet cladded in Brown leather shoes and to top the look he had a silver watch wrapped around his wrist. I guess I found something more delicious to look at than my food. My eyes widened at the thoughts I have. God, I really need to clean my head.

His eyes caught me checking him out, his lips tugged into a sly smirk as he approached me like a predator. For some reason, my body went rigid and I was glued to the chair, unable to take my eyes from his intense ones. "You made breakfast?" He quizzed raising his eyebrows making me snap out of my day dreams more like dreaming him.

"Y..Yeah!" I shrugged with a small smile and gestured towards the table.

"Looks and smells delicious!" He chirped happily. Placing a kiss on my forehead, he pulled out the bar stool and sat beside me.

"Thanks!" I thanked bashfully, This was the firs time he complemented my cooking, I don't think he remember the time I made blueberry cupcakes.

"Which one do you want, I made both sweet and savory because I didn't know which one you'd prefer." I looked at him expectantly for an answer.

"I'll have both of it, how can I reject it when Mon Ange made it for me!" He spoke, gazing into my eyes lovingly.

I chuckled, looking away hiding my reddening face with my hair.