XIX: Moments

Another cheesy chapter 😉 It's a filler, I was bored so I wrote it.

(Try playing this song while reading(I'll indicate when to play), oh God the mood is so good, I was getting chills while hearing this song, you can play the slower version if you want. Jungkook's voice is heavenly. 😍💜😭)

Athena

"Scan these files and have them Xeroxed!" Zephyr states faintly while slamming a bunch of folders on my desk, I look at the huge stack before meeting his eyes with a bored expression. He was wearing his spectacles, hiding his tiered eyes, his blue tie was lessened around the collar and the sleeves of his shirt was rolled up, he looked exhausted but still managed to look handsome. Who wouldn't be if they work their ass of day and night and this man was the perfect example of a workaholic.

They say rich people doesn't have to worry about anything but others don't know how their life is, they don't sleep eight hours a day, they barely have time for themselves, running a huge company is not just bossing around, its a responsibility, thousands of lives depend on them for their survival and it's a shame when after all the struggles the blame always goes to the one who's been thriving to bring the company up.

I glanced at the clock, it was half past nine and we both are the only ones in the building apart from the security guards. We are leaving for France in a week and there are lot of work to be sorted out before we left, so we've been doing overtime since the past few days.

"I'll get it done, why don't you take a break!" I suggest getting up from the chair. He shook his head in negative "I've some emails to send."

(A/N: Play it now)

I cross over the desk and stand before him before placing my hand over his shoulder and pushed him down into the chair. He looked up surprised by actions "What are you do_" "shh" I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

"Close your eyes!" I spoke softly, he raised an eyebrow "please!" I pleaded.

"Fine!" he grumble and closes his eyes but with a small smile on his face. I grin and walk around the chair to stand behind him, I held his head and rested it back, he tried to open his eyes but I covered it. "What did I tell!" I scold him playfully. He pouts and closes his eyes back.

I ran my fingers through his soft and thick brown hair massaging his scalp, he immediately relaxed under my touch and let out a sigh. I continued doing it before moving down to massage his stiff shoulders. "Ah that feels so good." he groan in pleasure and I chuckle. "I've seen my mother do this to dad when he return home after work." A sad smile plays on my lips as I recall that memory,

He smiles while opening his gorgeous eyes staring at me with tenderness, he holds by hand and guides me to his lap. I sit down and he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me to him, and buries his face into my chest while he hugs me tightly. I wraps arms around and continue to stroke his hair.

"Having you in my arms is my only stress reliever." He mumble, my cheeks flush and I chuckle. How come Zephyr be so cheesy? It's giving me butterflies in my stomach and the palpitations in my heart is unbearable but in a nice way.

Zephyr

I hugged her tightly in my arms as if she'd vanish the next second I loosen my hold. For a guy like me, hugging someone was something which I rarely did, I do hug my parents but hugging Athena gave me a different kind of feeling and I absolutely love it, it was amazing, making my heart flutter. If my hugs could tell her how much I love her, I'll forever keep her in my arms.