XXIX: Deja Vu

not edited...

Athena

I turned around in the bed and to hug zephyr sleepily but found it empty. My brows creased, where's Zephyr? Opening my eyes slowly, I didn't find him sleeping beside me as I see every morning. My brows creased and I got up, rubbing the sleep off my eyes and climbed off the bed. After making the bed, I went to use the bathroom to do my business and took bath.

After wearing the robe, I got out to head to the closet to get my clothes when my eyes landed on a yellow sticky note on the dresser. I picked it up reading what's written on it. I recognised it was Zephyr's handwriting.

Good Morning beautiful!

Sorry I couldn't stay until you woke up. Now I want you to head to the closet and take the white box lying in the bottom shelf.

You'll find the other instructions inside it ;)

-Z

My frown deepened as I thought what it might be. I followed just as he said and found a white box with blue ribbon right in the corner. I took the box and pulled the ribbon off before opening the lid. My eyes widened looking at the beautiful white dress inside. I ran my hand through the fabric which had small blue and silver sequins. This drees is so pretty!

(You can imagine any dress you want 😇)

Again I found a note inside, I picked it up with a smile. what was he up to?

Wear this dress and come towards the pool. I'll be waiting there.

-Z

I let out a chuckle and quickly donned my underwear before wearing the dress. It fit me perfectly and I absolutely loved how simple and beautiful it was. In the box I found a pair of sandals and slipped them on before going to the dresser and combed my hair, letting it fall back my shoulders in loose waves. I applied some moisturizer and cherry chap stick before heading towards the pool.

My heart was racing in anticipation on what he might be planning. With a bright smile on my face I reached the pool area. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth as I gaped at the table filled with all sorts of food. It was beautifully decorated with yellow and white flowers. My favourite.

"Do you like it?" I heard him ask behind me and I turned to look at him in astonishment. He was wearing a simple being trousers and baby blue shirt with the top few buttons undone. His hair was tousled which added more charm to his beauty.

"You did this all by yourself?" I gasp in disbelief as I turned my head to look at it again.

"Jo helped me in cooking and I tried my best to arrange the table. I want to make this day special for you." he says bashfully while rubbing the back of his neck. I was baffled hearing he did this for me.