XX: Bonding!

Athena

"Hey Emma can yo--OHHH I'M SO SORRY!" I quickly shut the door to Emma's cabin when I saw her turned towards Killian and It appeared as if they were Kissing. Shit! I just walked in on them making out. My cheeks were burning in embarrassment, I quickly turned in my heels and decided to make a dash towards the elevator when her Door opened and a flustered Emma stood there.

"It's not what you think, I was just blowing air into his eyes." She stated, her eyes moving around not focusing on me.

My mouth formed an 'o' and I nodded my head, "Chill Emma, I just wanted to give you this folder that you've asked." I say with a chuckle watching her cheeks turn red.

"Oh, thanks!" she takes the folder from my hand and gives me a smile.

I grin and walk away before looking at her over my shoulder "I don't mind becoming an Aunt." I say with a wink and step into the elevator.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened, I saw Killian walk out of the cabin and give me a wide grin "Very soon Athena you'll hear the good news."

I laugh at Emma's horror stricken face before the lift doors close in. I'm so glad they've managed to clear their problems but Emma is still hesitant, unfortunately for her Killian decided to come to her office everyday saying it's for the project their working on but we know it's nothing close to that. Killian is such a sweet guy, I hope they both get back together.

The lift doors open and I go towards my cabin. Walking over to my desk, I took my phone off the charged and switched it on, seeing messages from my friends and siblings and missed calls from my mother. I decided to call my mother and check what's the matter.

"Hello dear!" I heard my mom's sweet voice which immediately brought a smile on my face.

"Hey Mom! How are you? Is everything alright?"

"I'm doing great dear and everything's fine over here."

"That's good, I thought there was some emergency because I saw many missed calls."

"Can't a mother call her daughter without any reason." she stated dramatically, I could picture her wiping fake tears. Ahh here we go again.

"You can call me anytime mother."

"Can we meet up after your work?" she asks,

"Sure, where should I come?"

"Let's go to the mall, I wanna have some mother daughter bonding."

I chuckle "Okay mom,"

We then talk for a while and suddenly heard someone clear their throat, I almost dropped my phone in fright. I looked up and saw Zephyr standing near my door with a frown on his face.

'Sorry' I mouth him and quickly tell my mother I'll call her later before hanging up.

"You're not supposed to be wasting your time on phone calls Miss Walker!" Zephyr states with a blank face, his voice stern. Looks like the old bossy Zephyr is back. I don't know why I start recalling all the sad things that happened to me, they way he treated me, how my father disowned me. I shook my head, why am I overthinking?

I moved my eyes down in guilt "I'm sorry sir, I won't repeat it."

I didn't hear any response and when I looked up, what I saw made me furious. That jerk was trying to bite back his smile. I narrowed my eyes, he tricked me again.