Epilogue PART (1/2)

im really busy OKAY

Sorry but this still isn't finished yet I'm still getting messages to update although you guys voted not to split the epilogue in half. You guys aren't giving me much choice.

Here's part 1 so please be patient. My life doesn't revolve around this and.I'm just trying to get my shit straight before I move out my house. Sorry guys!!

---------------------------

------2 Years Later------

"Marvelous Darling Marvelous. Chin Up, and look at the stars, for, you have become one."

White, Silver, and Gold flash as the camera repeatedly shutters, as if taking a panorama, but only focus on one master piece.

His masterpiece.

Her eyes sparkle and the light enhances the evergreen color, with a hand on her hip and her smile tucked away behind her beautiful maroon colored lips.

Her brunette streaks are flowing through the air as the fan button is pressed two times more, the level of intensity reaching 3 to 5, and it's quite enough, he thinks.

"W-Won't she get cold?"

"Nonsense, she's a professional. Never complains."

He keeps his eyes from her collarbones up, although he knows what lingers below.

Nothing much really.

And he'd be lying if he said, he wasn't a little upset.

"A Gorgeous baby, isn't she?"

"She's my baby."

"I know. You hit the jackpot with this babe."

"Don't call her that, I am her father."

The man stops clocking for a few seconds before frowning.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry then, Mr.Styles, I-I thought you were her boyfriend."

He cringes for more reasons than one.

He doesn't know if he should feel flattered, he looks good enough to date a 18 year old, or angry the man is making inappropriate comments towards HIS 18 year old daughter.

"J-Just don't speak. How much longer is this gonna take?"

"Were finished."

The director blushes and walks towards her, shaking her hand while another makeup artist hands her a robe.

His lips are pursed into a tight line as she walks towards him smiling and fits into his side, although he's the one tucked under her arm.

"Still not liking it, I see."

She smirks and her father just shakes his head.

"I don't see why you like doing this. Don't you feel too...exposed?"

"No papa, I feel good. Besides, I have a nightie over the garments in each shoot, just for you. can't you be happy?"

"No, of course I'm Happy for you darling. It's..... you're so beautiful darling, I just would have preferred if you took your fathers offer of modeling for Vogue. like Ethan."

"But I like being one of the Angels."

"I'm sorry, we'll maybe it's just me. I just never thought you'd actually like this, you know."

"Heeey. I model things you wear."

"Please don't mention that darling, that's highly inappropriate."