Chapter 27

Guys M SO SORRY. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO END TOMORROW BUT I HAVENT UPDATED IN 3 days SO IT'S GONNA BE A LITTLE DELAYED IM SORRY.

Its just I was really busy & heart broken but im back. im ready to end what I started. (and before you guys ask, no this isnt the last chapter or epilogue. kay)

---

[3rd POV]

The streets never looked so dull to Louis before the day he realized,

he'd fucked up.

And not only had he fucked up, Harry' had fucked up too.

And they both knew it.

After day of roaming around the streets of L.A, gym after gym, beach after beach, Louis settled on going to the place he should have thought of first.

The Bar.

It hadn't hit Louis until he realized, Harry's vehicle had been parked outside the house when he'd left in Williams sportscar.

He couldn't have gotten that far.

So Louis parked in a small, cosy club right about two blocks from their home and parked the vehicle away enough to not get hit by any drunk on the street. Louis knew William loved that car more than himself.

When Louis reached the entrance, he saw the bouncer and groaned because,

he didn't have an ID.

But he didn't want to drive back already being parked and so close to his destination.

"I.D kid?"

"Look, I really need to get in there."

"No I.D. No Going in."

"Look sir, please just let me slip in right quick. im not here to drink or hook up or whatever you people do in there. Have you seen a tall lad with messy curls, green eyes, most likely looked angry and a long sleeved, black shirt. I've been looking for him all day and Ethan, his son, is missing him and crying at home and he wont stop throwing his toys at the wall and no one's particularly home to take care of him right now because he wouldn't get in the car with me and he knows how to turn the stove and you have no idea what he's capable of, he burned the kitchen down once an-."

"Alright, Alright! 5 five minutes and you're out."

And maybe that last part was a little lie, but Louis was desperate.

The bouncer unclicked the red rope and let Louis slip by, who nodded and muttered a small thank you before going in.

The music was awfully lad for only 7pm at night, and a little packed for a Thursday, but Louis pushed the thoughts away.

His heart did sink a little when he noticed those curls, those curls hanging low at the bar. He didn't really know what to say yet, but it was better than not trying to approach the situation at all.

He didn't mean to, didn't mean to clumsily run up and hug Harry from behind, but he did.

He did and let out a small little sob as he did, muttering a small sorry.

Harry didn't flinch not even for a second, stretching his arm and patting Louis back in comfort before moving it away.

Once Louis pulled away, Harry turned to face him, and Louis hated what he saw.

His eyes were evidence of at least an hour worth of crying as well as his eyelids, that were begging to be closed shut.

"We need to talk."