Chapter 20

was not even going to update today bc upset I failed my final with a 30 bc /writing fanfiction/ but

larrys.lust on insta named her cat in dedication to the MBK Series, so why not. much love dear!

***********************

"What is it doctor, just tell us."

Harry's gripping my hand harder than I am to his, and the gesture is pretty uncomfortable.

is this what he felt like when I was giving birth.

"Congratulations Mr. Styles and Mr.Tomlinson. You'll soon be fathers to a beautiful, baby girl."

I stare into the monitor as Harry buries his face into my neck and cries.

I'm having a girl.

"We're having a baby girl Louis. We're going to have a daughter."

The tears flow down my face and I hug him back, engulfed in seconds by two pairs of strong arms. He swings me left to right while the Doctor grins and walks out the room, giving us the privacy he think we deserves.

There's a picture on the counter and Harry holds it up, staring in awe at our little fetus who barely has her legs and arms. She's beautiful, and I feel an overwhelming desire to just, want her to be in my arms so I can cradle her and give her my endless love.

"Im so happy Lou. Ethans gonna be a big brother. You think we should break the news to him in a T shirt. I seen one's at the store the other day. Worlds best big brother. it's perfect."

I feel Harry attach his lips to mine, and I return the gesture, feeling a little guilty inside.

Moments like these keep me wrapped around Harry's finger and shows me how I came to love such an Amazing Human being like him. Show me he's not like the others, not the teenage runaway who commonly runs away from their pregnant partner, especially with their second child.

"Were gonna have so much fun picking out stuff Lou. From ballerina dresses to slippers and bows and she's just gonna the most spoiled girl in this world because she's gonna have two daddys that love her to the moon and back and a wonderful brother who'll always look over her and fight off her bullies and beats up her boyfriend if he ever does her wrong, but like, that's in like 30 years when she has her college degree and I'm dead because no one will ever take her away from me because she'll always be my little girl and I will make sure she marries only the best and..."

And Harry rambles about the future, and I feel myself sinking a little deeper every word that passes by.

Im in love with a fool that's fooled me.

That's fooling me.

That I have to let go.

And here he lays on the bed, planning out our impossible future that will never happen because truth was a hard limit for him.

He won't be receiving the court notification papers until after my baby girl is born, so all I have to do now is wait for these 4 months to pass by and hope to fall out of Harry's spell and set myself free.

I look down and watch as he nuzzles his face into my half sized water melon pudge, listening as he whispers sweet nothings to our daughter that probably has no ears yet, but pretty sure he doesn't care.

It's mutiny.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*