Chapter 13

I have about 7 packet assignments due in about 7 hours but guess who's writing a fanfic chapter. #LastUpdateforAWhile #ImQuittingMyJobSoonSoMoreUpdatesOnWinterBreak :)

**************

"Dada."

"Daddy."

"Dada."

"Daddy."

"It's Dada."

"No, daddy."

"Ethan."

"Daddy."

"Ethan, its Dada. Dada!"

"Daddy cawed you Daddy. You are his daddy?"

Ethan shuffles on the bed, and I immediately regret letting it slip last week on the couch. He won't call me by the correct nickname anymore and it's frustrating to know who he's talking to when me and Louis are in the same room.

I groan and throw myself on the bed next to him, trying so hard not to give up.

"Yes, but that's not the point. I am your dada."

"You are Daddys daddy. You my daddy too. You big daddy."

Ethan claps his hands and this child, is not growing up in the right direction.

"Don't you ever say that in public Ethan."

"Why daddy?"

"Because....,you don't understand."

"I no stand? I can st and. See."

Ethan uses his hands to lift himself off the bed and begins to jump on the mattress. I chuckle as he tries his hardest to jump as high as he can, looking like an energetic frog.

"I jump too!"

"calm down you little monkey."

"five widdo monkeys jump on bed. one fel dow an 'gave some head."

"ETHAN."

"Daddy caw docto an docto said. no mo monkeys fall an give head!"

"Ethan baby, no. No baby, dont sing that. Its wrong."

"S not a song daddy. S book."

"Who read you the book, its all wrong."

"Daddy did."

I hear the door close silently behind me, and I furrow my eyebrows at Louis who has his hands raised.

"I swear, I didn't teach him that."

"Give some head? Really?"

"I said hit head!"

"Then where is he learning that....inappropriate action at such a young age."

"Ucle Edwa sing to mee too."

Ethan claps his hands and begins to sing again, me and Louis slowly turning to each other like we can't believe we didn't realise earlier.

"Louis."

"Im already on it."

********

"Edward, come in here pls."

"You're not in the nude are you?"

"NO."

Louis stands behind the door and clasps his mouth quiet and shows Ethan to do the same. Peanut is very bad at it, but he's got the pack of eggs in his hands, and that's all that matters.