Chapter 31

I would say surprise update, but really, it surprised me too. I nagged my mom so much about my lack of Wi-Fi, she decided to connect it today. yay.

and for the people wondering, I think there's two chaps left plus final chap plus epilogue. im sad.

and for the finale, if you'd like to see a little pic of something in particular related to the book, you can follow my insta -alwaysinmyheartharry where I have been posting characters and what not.

lastly, when this book ends, Foul play along with Story B will be uploaded. now, enjoy.

And by the way,

"The last chapter was too, too happy for your type of writing Amy. What do you have up your sleeve?"

Well.....we'll find out at the end, wont we ? ;)

*******

| 6th Month |

"Ethan Nathaniel, how many times do I have to tell you to put your shoes on."

"Two."

"go. NOW."

This diaper bag does not have sufficient space for both Ethan and Athena's belongings. I will have to get a bigger one later.

I watch as my son runs out the room and I'm left with Harry and our baby girl. He's barefoot too, but I can't bring myself to interrupt his father and daughter bonding time.

No, I actually can.

"Harry, can you stop doing whatever it is you think you are doing and go put her in her car seat. we're gonna be late."

"Im breastfeeding Lou, hold on a sec."

I sigh as I look at him and he grins at me with his goofy face. What a fool.

"Harry, for the fourth time, that's not breastfeeding. Now take that milk carton off your chest and stop wasting the tape... And Ethans colorful straws. He's gonna get angry."

"He wont mind. This one is pink anyway."

"Those are his favourite. Now go baby, please. We were late last time."

I zip the bag sealed, and I feel a presence behind me, looking up where I'm met with a face full of curls and Harry's lip pressed to mine. I kiss back and he nods against my forehead, myself thanking him and taking Athena off his arms.

I sip some milk while im at, ignoring the way Harry looks appalled when i pull away.

"That was for Athena, missy."

"missy my butt, she has her bottle."

"and you have jealousy issues."

"Never in a million years, Styles."

Harry heads toward the closet and I walk out our room, where my baby boy is ready to go.

*******

The Drive to The hospitals are the same. Harry has the 23rd version of kids bop on although im pretty sure Ethan isn't even into this type of bloody noise people call music.

It's death to my ears.

I check once in a while the rear view mirror, and fond at the way Ethan is leaning over and making funny faces at Athena. I can see she has her hand wrapped around his finger and my boy threatens to lick it, earning noises from her while he giggles.

I look over and find Harry staring at me.

We're at a red light.

I smile back and sink back into my seat more comfortably, humming when he brings our entwined hands up and presses kisses to my knuckles, before resting them back over the middle car compartment and driving again.