Chapter 34

It feels as if your suffocating, although you have all the oxygen in the world.

You're drowning although the water is miles away.

You scream from the top of your lungs, but you're never herd.

Your cries go unnoticed, your tears vanish in the midst of air, and pain suddenly becomes a state of living that you can't get rid of, because its tainted everything that was once sane.

*

"H-Harry?"

I dont know how I even managed to get up, but I walk into the room Edward is staying in. Ethans cries probably woke him up, but he's still in the room on our bed.

"My god Harry, why are you shaking like that?!"

Edward turns the nightlight on dresser on and gasps.

"Harry."

He throws the cover off himself and gets off the bed, running towards me. He stands in front and I don't know what to say, what to do.

I just became a single father of two kids.

Only two.

"What happened Harry. what's wrong, talk to me?!"

Im speechless, and I feel his arms wrap around me while I scream into his chest.

"Harry."

Edwards pulls away and this is unfair.

I've lost my baby and my babies.

I've lost the love of my life for good, this time.

There is no hoping any more one day he will wake, no more hoping the medication will go through, no hoping for reconciliation.

Nothing involving him.

"I-Ive Lost My Boy."

I pull on my hair and bite my tongue, trying to hold it in but im soaked.

"I-I've lost my Louis."

Edward shakes his head and sits down on the bed, not saying much, as if he's not surprised.

"I've lost my Louis."

There will never be more nagging about the smallest things like the way I do the laundry, or the fact that I never organize my shoes by pairs or that I place different sauces in finished butter containers because recycling is good for the environment

"Fuck."

I back away from Edward and feel as my tears cascade, not wanting to comply with what my body is telling me to do.

"Fuck. Ive lost him!"

He's gone. The younger angel who stumbled upon my bedroom door, is suddenly gone, and only left behind a broken heart and two kids. our kids.

"Ive lost him, fuck, I've lost him!!!!!!!!"

I turn around and smash my hand to the wall, before realizing this still isn't completely my house to destroy.

But who the fuck cares

I run out the room and into mines, grabbing the suitcases from underneath the bed and throwing them on the mattress. I open them and ignore Ethans small little sobs as I began to pack again.

"Harry, stop."

I have to be with him.

We have to be together somehow.

I need to see him.

"Stop Harry."

I push past Edward and begin to throw only Athenas and Ethans belongings, diapers, nighties, bottles, whatever they need for a 12 hour flight back.