Chapter 14

SO YOU GUYS PROBABLY THINK I ACTUALLY FINISHED ALL THOSE ASSIGNMENTS IN 7 HOURS, BUT GUESS WHAT, I DIDN'T.

I actually didn't attend school cus I had nothing to turn in, and for that same reason, this will be my last update until the weekend bc I need to do those assignments before I fail.

SO HERE'S A LONG UPDATE sort of AND IT WILL BE DIFFERENT BC SOMEONE REQUESTED FOR ME TURN IT UP A NOTCH. YOU GUYS READY???

*

*

*

*

*

[Louis POV]

"Daddy, come fine me! "

"I Will Bear, You just watch. No hiding spot in this house is a match for me!"

I muffle my laughter as I enter Ethan and Harry's room, for the sixth time this evening. I can assume by now that this room is his favorite hiding spot, and by the way I hear his little laughs coming from behind the door, I am definite on my thought.

"Ready or not, here I come."

I open the door slowly, just in case he's behind the door, and im met with a sight of a clean, spotless room.

No Ethan.

"Im looking for you Bear. Im gonna find you."

Tiptoeing quietly, I head for the closet as my first choice of hiding spots, since he was in there for half of the times we've played today. I swing the door and yell

"aha!"

but met with the sight of his clothes neatly folded and not a curly haired boy in sight.

"Smart little bear. Don't think im giving up."

I hear a giggle and turn around as fast as I can, aiming to look underneath the bed.

"Aha!"

I am once again, met with the sight of no curly haired little boy running around with birthday cake all over his mouth.

"where are you, you little clever bear."

I see a movement under the glass coffee table at the corner of the room, and Bam.

I found him.

I bite my lip as I try not to laugh out loud, and run towards the piece of furniture. I sink to my knees in excitement and am glad there is rug all over this room, because it's February, and it's still a little chilly

to be on bare tile floors.

I slowly crawl underneath the table and regret the decision when I notice whatever is moving underneath the towel, is too small.

"I FOUND YOU DADDY!"

I hear Ethan scream behind me and I flinch upward, feeling the sting at the back of my back head while I hear glass shattering all around me.

"DADDY!!"

"Bear...G-Get back."

"DADDY, ARE YOU HUWT. I SOWWY DADDY. I SOWWY"

I grab the back of my head and oh sweet corn, it hurts. It hurts and Harry's gonna skin me alive for breaking the table. I look up and notice, there is no table top any more but the borders that were holding it up.

"Im sowwy daddy"

"Its ok bear. Just step back."

I look back at the cloth, and its flat now on the floor. It wasn't like that before, but that's not my concern at the moment.