Chapter 31

When I wake, the first thing I do as I look out the window is scream.

"Thomas, get a hold of him!!!"

"Im on it you twat!!"

Jonathan grabs me again and I kick him away.

who the hell is Thomas?

He looks down at me as I fall onto the floor and he takes the towel out again.

No No No

"Let me go please!! I have kids!!"

"Louis, just calm down."

"Where are you taking me?! Please!"

"This will be over soon."

"Thomas. Do I need to come take care of this myself."

"Well I would mind some help. Never told me how much of a warrior he was."

"Let me go!!!"

Jonathan picks me up and puts me in the seat again, while I look out the window and scream again. This is no where near home. No where near my kids.

"My kids! Please, this is far. Where are you taking me?! I don't belong here!"

"Of course you do, this is your home."

"Im not from bloody France, do you hear me talking french?!"

I can see the Eiffel tower a few miles away and oh, what have I gotten myself into this time. I'm halfway across the world with a stranger I met a week ago, who's kidnapped me.

"This is just a pit stop for gas, then were off. Now, come here. It's time for you to nap again."

"Please, just let me go!"

"Sorry."

Jonathan holds me down in the seat again and I scream, filling my vision go blurry as he holds the white towel against my mouth.

"Im sorry."

***********

My head hurts as I sit up straight from the bed I was laying in, looking around the strange yellow room, that seems it has been unoccupied for a while.

There's a huge bear in the corner, and from the looks of it, this appeared to be a nursery room, a small crib next to the mattress and a rocking chair at the end of the room.

There's a bottle of water next to stand and I decide against it, remembering what it led to last time.

Where the Hell Am I.

I slowly get off the bed and look around the room, looking for any clues who this belongs to and where I'm currently in.

I try turning on the light switch, but the electricity doesn't work. Or at least not in this room.

I look back down at the bed and get a huge headache from it, seeing myself tangled in the sheets with Harry.

I look away and hurry out of the room, because this might be the only chance to get away.

I've been kidnapped.

I run across the hall and shiver when I see a skull hanging on one of the doors. When I peek in it, all I can see is a huge butterfly on the wall and myself being pressed against it, with Harry holding me up. My head spins and I slam the door shut, trying the next one.

It's a restroom and I rub at my eyes when I see in the mirrors reflection, although nothing is here, is me sucking on Harry's neck when I was younger. I can see him laughing at me before attacking my already marked neck and I let myself.