Chapter 18

According to Harry, I'm 2 months pregnant, and although I don't see the swelling happening soon, I can't help but rub at my stomach constantly.

It's a mixture of amazement, and awe, and gratitude for being able to hold such a beautiful miracle inside. Harry's explained how I'm capable of conceiving it and although its fucked up of a tale, I decide to put the past in the past, and the future in front of me.

Besides the gym, Harry spends most his time remodeling a portion of the hospital. It's amazing really, what Harry's career has enabled him to do for him. For us. With help of his friend doctor, he was able to get permission to construct a small building in the west wing of the Red Cross hospital designed just for me.

It will be a small room with a bed for me, him, and Ethan so I can move in one week before the arrival. It will give the doctor easy and quick access to me the moment it happens. Its a little scary to think about what happened last time I gave birth, but hopefully it wont happen again.

Harry set rules for what we could and couldn't do, and so it seems for one whole month before the arrival date, there will be no love making, as a precaution. Im a little disappointed, but I will bear for the health of my baby.

My baby

I am enlightened with the thought of it, and I hope Ethan will be too when we break the news. He's still to little to understand, but when time comes, well make sure he knows we will love them both equally and they mean the world to us.

Ethan will have a baby sister or brother in October and im pretty excited, either or. I have been looking into everything it takes to be a great parent because I have no clue on where to start.

It's different with Ethan because he was a child when I first met him, but this is an actual baby. Unfortunately, I was never around for the first years of Ethan so I hope Harry will guide me on how he managed.

He's been more affectionate towards me lately and I hope its because the truth is now finally out. He says I dont have to worry about anything but eating healthy and taking care of myself. I try my best to focus on those two main ideas, but I can't help but feel an annoying itch every time we make love and I see those 4 letters imprinted right next to mine on his chest.

********

"Harry. Do you love me?"

I lay on his chest and feel as I'm rocked by his heavy breathing. I can hear his heart beat as he hums, a little movement traveling through his body onto mines.

"Always."

He presses a kiss to my disheveled hair, and I hum, feeling that reassurance once again in my mind. There's something about it that makes me want to believe it so bad, but doubt always creeps in.

My conscious often nags me about being to clingy, but I can't help but feel a little needy. Soon, ill start growing big and changing, and there will be better partners out there, and with so many good looks, Harry can pull all.

He's a model for sakes, I can't compete with everyone else.

"Blue......don't."

"Don't what?"

Harry cups my face and turns to me, slotting our lips together. I feel as he nibbles on my bottom lip gently. before dropping mouth to my neck. He pecks until I feel the tickling sensations come alive and im pushing him away, too bare and defenseless.

"S-Stop."

"Not till you get rid of those horrid thoughts."

He climbs on top of me suddenly and attacks my sides. I squeal as I feel those sinful, long fingers cover most of my hips without even trying.