Chapter 19

it's amusing to see everyone panicking about Jane.

although I fear a #StopHarry2K14 is approaching from some of you.

Even seen a #LouisLeaveHarry tag.

chill.

---------------

"No please."

"Why are you doing this."

"I never loved him."

There's a shadow behind Harry and he turns away from me, taking Ethan. He has our baby in his arms and I begin to cry as he pushes me away and gives the baby to the shadow.

I see a glint of brown again before he's picking me off the ground.

"Go."

"This isn't fair!"

"I said Go!"

"Give me back my children!"

"They have never been yours. You're a horrible father."

"Give me my babies Harry! Please !"

Harry raises his fist and I drop back down to the ground again. He wraps arm around the shadow and I can hear him whisper, "Lets go Jane.", before disappearing into the darkness.

No

"Give me my babies!!

"Louis."

"GIVE ME MY BABIES BASTARD!!!"

"Louis please."

"PLEASE DONT GO."

"Lou, Lou baby, im right here. Wake up sweetie, wake up."

I feel hands on my shoulders as I see a pool of green, widened eyes above me. He looks startled, and sighs, before shaking his head.

The nightmare again.

"Lou baby, are you alright?"

I try to move him off my body, but he doesn't move a muscle. Im forced to stay underneath his torturing body and pretend as if doesn't bother me at all

"M fine. Just bad dream, ts. all."

"Like the 8th one these past two months. Do you think we should go see the doctor Lou, you haven't been resting we-"

"M fine Harry, It was just a bad dream."

"Louis."

"I dont want talk about it okay."

"Well I do. Im worried Louis."

"Don't be."

"You always murmur things about getting our Kids taken away, I should be concerned. Who's taking them away?"

You

"It's nothing Harry, just let me go back to sleep."

"Lou-"

"Dammit Harry, im not repeating myself again!"

I shove at his chest and he falls to his side of the bed. Didn't know I was that strong and by the way Harry inhales harshly, I dont think he expected it either.

"Im Sorry for Caring."

"Im sure you are."

"Why are you being so cold lately, Lou? You weren't like this last time."

"Well you probably weren't cheating Last time. Yet again, who knows. you're full of surprises aren't you."

I give Harry my back and pull the covers on my body, feeling a little chilly. However, its useless, feeling the sheets yanked off the second after.