Chapter 33

"oh, just because you're under two feet, you're not gonna get it."

"What's wrong babe?"

Athena gurgles as I put her back in her crib, facing Harry and motioning to my shirt. He looks down and gags, before laughing and heading out the room.

"It stinks that bad?"

"It reeks."

"You're the one who won't stop giving her milk."

"Its called bonding!!!!"

Harry screams from the hallway and I take a whiff out of myself.

I really do stink.

"Bring me a shirt will ya!!!"

"M going Lou."

I try my best to avoid the big puke stain as I pull off my shirt, resting after completely removing it from my head. I lay down in Ethan's bed and its way more comfortable than I thought.

*****

"Louis."

"Louis."

"Honey baby, wake up."

I blink and Harry is really far away from me, looking down.

"What. W-What is it?"

"Baby you fell asleep on his bed."

"Oh."

I rub my eyes and am surprised to find Ethan looking down at me too.

Wait what.

"Ethan, did you grow or is it just m-"

"Daddy. Whatd you do."

Ethan waves his hands frantically in the air and I look back at Harry, who's now grinning mad.

"W-What did I do?"

"Don't know hun. You might wanna take a look around."

I do as I'm told, sitting up and realising I'm staring at nothing but knees.

"Oh Ethan....., im so sorry baby. You can sleep in my bed."

"If you no like my bed daddy, you no have to break it. I no break yours."

"Im sorry baby."

"How the hell did you not feel that, Lou."

Harry laughs and I swing at his knee, using his arms as leverage. He helps me stand and I look down at the poor piece of furniture.

Definitely not getting repaired any time soon.

"I-I don't know. Guess I was tired."

Raising my hands, Harry puts on me one of his t shirts while Ethan steps into his bed and shakes his head.

Oops.

"Cmon babe, let's go to bed."

"Athen-"

"I moved her crib already to our room. Son, get your pillow."

"Okay Daddy."

Harry grabs a hold of my back as we walk to our bedroom, Ethan behind us.

Harry lays pillows on the bed for my back and helps me lay down before climbing in himself with Ethan on The other side of the bed.

There's a small night light by the right wall, where Athena is sound asleep.

Harry takes care of tucking us all in, but I don't get to watch him do so, seeing black the second my head is comfortable on the pillow.