Chapter 9

"hold on, hold on. are you sure you don't want to do it in the beach? there's family inside, they might hear."

"I don't want no sand inside me now hush and hurry before I change my mind."

I am surprised to find myself being the one running behind Louis, hand entwined in his as he holds on tighter. He smacks the tree vines and bushes repeatedly, clearing our path back to the house so willingly and in a hurry.

It's such a unexpected sight, but it only makes me want him even more, knowing he wants this as bad as I do. He's desperate, needy, and who can blame him after about 3 years of abstinence.

We make it back to the porch and notice everyone is setting up outside a small campfire. It's the perfect opportunity for me and Louis to run inside, unseen, although most likely not unherd.

As we shut the door, he turns around and jumps high, our bodies merging together as I instinctively grab him by the bottom of his thighs and smash him to the wall. He breathes out loudly, and I smash my lips to his, devouring what was once,

and still is mine.

"Harry."

"I got you, baby."

I peck him one more time before lifting him up higher and beginning to make my way through the halls. Louis kisses my neck all over and I do my best to caress him back.

We stumble slightly around, but before I know it, I am kicking the door to our bedroom closed, closing the last remaining gap between our bodies with the bed.

"Louis."

I pull back and lift my shirt over my head, abandoning it on the edge of the bed. Louis stares up, eye widened, and pulls me down from behind my head.

Smashing our lips together, I bite his bottom lip and use his gasping as an chance to slip in my tongue, savoring his sweet, exotic taste. I hear him hum In approval as I explore all his walls, his tongue mimicking my actions while I part his legs wider and wider.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt, and things then change, feeling his hands slip away from my hair to mine.

"N-No. I-I dont want you to see."

Louis covers himself and I can see the hesitation written all over his face.

"O-Oh. Should I close my eyes?"

"N-No. um. H-Hold on."

Louis lifts himself up from the bed and I see him walk over to his dresser. He pulls out the worst thing he can, and heads over to me, placing it on my head.

"Really? A sleeping mask?"

"Please. I-Im not ready for it all. please."

The last thing I see is Louis guilty blue orbs before everything goes pitch black.

"Can you see?"

"Absolutely nothing."

I sit in the bed still and become altered when I hear shuffling coming from beside me. There's sounds coming from everywhere, beside Louis mouth. Tempted, I feel to take the stupid mask off, not knowing why I shouldn't be able to see everything.

I've seen him all.

He will never get less beautiful than he already is.

Nothing will ever change my mind about that either.

From whatever direction im facing, I began to feel Louis little hands beginning to unbuckle my pants and I help him out.

I hiss as I feel the cold air hit my skin once the briefs come out, hearing my semi slap against my stomach. I can hear Louis breath hitch, and not meaning to be cockyy, but im sure it's because he's seen the size.