Chapter 22

"Well, Good Afternoon Mr.Tomlinson. I see you had a nice weekend."

The judgment in the room is through the roof, and I feel this session won't be anymore better than last. I place a palm over my neck and she tilts her head to the side.

ok ok yes. that mark came from the shower.

She tilts her neck to the other side and I place my second palm there.

ok ok yes. that mark came from the car.

She stares at me more and I can feel the way her eyes travel down my arms where ok, I admit, I didn't protest when he tied me up in the bedroom.

"It's one month before I give birth okay. W-We agreed on no sex all October for safety precautions so were using this time efficie-"

"Agreed?"

The doctor looks at me dumbfounded and can I please just go home.

"Y-Yes?"

"You're making agreements and having intercourse with the man you're suing next month Mr.Tomlinson. please tell me you notice what's wrong with that sentence."

I drop my head and can't help but realize yes.

it sounds insane.

"You don't understand."

"No, I do. you are in love with this man and you will keep running back to him regardless of the situation. if your kids aren't enough motivation to leave him, what will be Mr.Tomlinson? I think we should stop this case before it reaches the court."

"N-No please!"

I shake my head and she sighs, nodding her head.

"I-I Don't know how to okay. I-I don't know."

I feel the tears come streaming down my cheeks again and I feel a presence appear next to me. The doctor is holding a box of tissues and I take one thankfully.

"So shall we begin our session?"

----------

"So she just appeared out of no where?"

"N-No. I don't know what I was doing, but I looked out a window and there she was laying, Harry kissing her. I don't know doctor, but she's Jane. She has to be Jane. She's been a shadow in my dreams for the longest but I'm beginning to put together some features. Those brown eyes are hers. Her voice I can barely put together because when Harry talks to her at night, I can't really listen and pretend to be asleep. it's not possible."

"And what do you take this as? a nightmare that wont go away?"

"N-No. more like a sign."

"A sign?"

I nod and I watch her scribble away on her notepad.

"For what Mr.Tomlinson?"

"Somethings gonna happen soon. Maybe ill finally catch him or I dont know really. but there must be a reason why im beginning to see her clearly now."

"What if it's someone you know?"

"I-I don't know...maybe?"

"You know Mr.Tomlinson, there's always the possibility you've seen a strangers face too many times, it becomes permanent somewhere in the back of your mind."

"What? So you think I've seen her already and haven't noticed it was her?"

"If you claim his cheating, she might be around in town and you've ran into her at places you and your partner hang around without even knowing."