Last Chapter

this TOOK ME 8 HOURS LONG

THE LAST CHAPTER

(their will be a Epilogue yes, but till another day.) Thank you so much for reading, It has been Four Months since I started writing My step brothers keeper and now I'm finally finishing Oblivion.

Thanks to the people who have stayed since the beginning and thanks for the ones who gave at a chance at the end. I love you all.

This was supposed to be temporary while I got Daddy Took It All Away and Breaking the Barriers up but the information got deleted and I no longer had access to the book to rewrite it again. For the people that wanted to know the finale, I will post a chapter after the epilogue to give you closure on what went down.

As for Story B (The Boy With The Dagger Tattoo)

and

Story A ( Foul Play is better kept Secret)

They're both in my library so enjoy!

And due to FlawlessLarry69 somehow managing to find out where I live, the first part of this book is dedicated to her.

Don't hunt me down please.

-Much Love, Ames xx

TRIGGERS WARNING:

Mentions of abuse/depression/harm/death/and some fluff

********************

"You fuck off."

"No You Fuck off."

"No You."

"Fuck off Charles."

"I would very much love to fuck you yes."

"Bro."

"Im serious bro."

"Bro."

I look over to the blonde haired, Brown eyes lad while he licks his ice cream very slowly, tongue running on the side of the cone.

"You know, that looks disgusting. It doesn't even go that way."

"You would know."

"Fuck off."

"Fuck me."

He looks at me intently and before I know it, the sound of our laughter fills up the room.

We're watching the hangover and it's quite funny, although I wonder if going to Las Vegas actually does make you have crazy nights such as.

I've haven't been to the states since a couple of years ago for Zayn and Niall's wedding in New York. The reservation was lovely but the climate outside was fucking cold.

It was nice though, both of their families all taking their time to fly over the Atlantic ocean to see their men marry as well as ours.

Although I still don't quite fancy Irish music.

I just can't dance to it.

"Bro"

"Well you ever shut up and let us watch at least one movie together without interruption, Charlie."

"You know it doesn't work that way. We have a routine. Play the movie for at least thirty minutes, hold hands the fifteen minutes after that, and then kiss the remaining time."

"O that is a bloody lie, I've never even kissed you, it goes against the bro limits."

"Bro."

"You're quite a turd, you know that."