Chapter 6

ITS 12 AM AND I ONLY NEED 4 MORE HOURS OF SCHOOL BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK YAS.

*******

"ITS LOUIS. LOU-EHHH. LOU-III!!!"

I place my finger on the small photo in my wallet and repeatedly tap it, tap on his face, tap on the mistake I've done.

"L. O. U. I. S. LOU EH. LOUIS."

Ethan shakes his head and furrows his eyebrows, snatching the small pouch out my hands with minimal effort. He covers Louis face with his thumb and I sigh as he does the opposite of what I want him too.

"Nooo. Daddy."

"Its Louis."

"Daddeh."

"ITS LOUIS."

"No no dada. Daddy."

"ETHAN NATHANIEL, ITS LOUIS."

My voice raises a little higher than it should and I find myself getting hit with my own wallet, Ethan throwing the black leathered pouch at my face. It hits the corner of my eye and I hiss as Ethan shouts back at me.

"DADDY DADDY."

"Bad boy!"

I turn Ethan over and give him one spank, for being disrespectful, and the sobs that come next might or might not be my fault.

I lay back down on the bed as Ethan cries next to me into the pillow, and am lost on what to do. There is no use to this battle and even though William and Edward are unconvinced I can change his mind, I will not give up.

"Ethan, stop crying or I will give you something to cry about."

I did not even hit him that hard, I barely laid my palm on his bum. And he has his comfy pamper to begin with. He literally got hit with a feather.

He sobs harder and I know whats coming next, as I hear the bangs on the door. He's doing it on purpose, and I know what he wants.

"Harry."

"Go away Louis."

"Why is Ethan Crying??"

Louis shouts through the door and Ethan raises his head off the pillow. He turns to stare at me and I shake my head, my son throwing himself back on the bed and whining.

"Because I spanked him. Now leave. He needs his afternoon nap."

"Harry Styles, how dare you lay a hand on him!!"

"Louis LEAVE."

"Daddy! daddy! dada give me owie."

"HARRY."

I turn to Ethan and he's staring me while he kneels. I gasp at him and shake my head.

"How dare you tell on me"

"Daddy! Daddy! give dada owie too!!"

Ethan climbs off the bed and begins to run to the door while I attempt to do the same. I reach him in time and carry him before he gets to touch the handle. He squeals as I blow raspberries into his tummy and Louis is still whining through the door to let him in.

I dont.

Instead, I swing it slightly open so I can step out with Ethan laying across my shoulders. When I turn, he has that little triumph smirk again, and god, how much can one inherit traits for Louis.

As I step out the room, Louis is rubbing Ethans bottom like a sick worried mother and the sight is amusing.

"Are you okay bear? does it hurt?"