Chapter 26

~~~~~~

"Harry?"

Knocking softly on the door, I peek into Harry's room, where he lays on his bed frowning. He doesn't look to happy and I wonder if it's due to the conversation earlier with Edward. what did he say?

"Can yo-"

"Whatever you want, the answer is NO. Go tell Edward to do it for you."

Harry visibly scowls and my stomach twists, seeing the disgust as he says my cousins name. I'm really not asking for anything physically. i just want to take a walk in the park, but he's left.

"But Eddie just left and I was thinking i-"

"Thats not my problem. Get out of my room!"

Harry raises his voice at me and I dont understand why he's mad. I don't want to cry, but I know my hormones are getting the better of me.

"Is this what you really want?"

"Just go!"

"Bu-"

"Go Away Louis!!!"

Harry walks toward me and I feel anxious as he lays his rough hands on my chest. I try to keep my balance as he forces me out before slamming the door in my face.

The air that hits me is enough proof that Harry hasn't grown very fond of me and that hurts. I know we cant love each other in that way, but it would be nice not to be hated either.

I just wanted to go to the park.

I sigh as I turn around and head down stairs. I can see my mum in the kitchen and she turns to me, smiling. Well, here goes nothing.

"What are you up too, Louis?"

She's chopping some celery and I try to keep my cool, not finding what im about to do something im proud of.

"Am just gonna go outside and wait for Harry. I originally invited Edward but he...he can't. so I told harry to accompany me. He's taking me to walk in the park."

"Oh that's good boo. You know, walking is very good for the baby."

Anne comes towards me and rubs my belly, which has nearly begun to grow. I smile at her and nod, letting myself caress my girl or boy too. I dont know what it is yet because I'd rather not know. I want it to be a surprise.

"Well have fun boo and be careful."

"I will."

I do a small wave before exiting the house calmly, and letting out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding in. Lying is hard work.

I turn back around and it seems no one suspects a thing. Good thing I know the places around here on foot, so that way I wont get lost.

I just really wanted to go the park.

*

I've walked one whole time around the park and I am exhausted. How do other pregnant women do this, its horrible

I sit in one of the benches by the playground and watch as other kids play on the small rides. Some are on the swings, some on the slides, and some on the seesaw.

My heart flutters at the thought that soon, I will be here with my own kid, watching her or him play in the playground too while I sit like the other protective moms around.

I'm watching as a little boy tries to hang on the monkey bars when I hear the familiar name coming from my right side.

Whomever is speaking repeats it again and again that by the fourth time I hear Harry's name coming out the persons mouth, I'm tempted to turn and i do so, finding the sight......