FINALE

didn't end as I planned but I had to finish it!

sorry for the wait.

any questions will be answered If left. thank you for everything

FINALE.

"dammit dammit dammit. M' such an idiot."

"Your words Mr.Styles, not mine."

"It's Tomlinson!"

Louis shouts exasperated, staring at the now ruined documents. His lawyer had came for a friendly visit to see how he was doing /more like check on the status of the papers/ but found to his dismay, Louis was gullible as a kitten for a laser beam.

"I just thought-I swear."

"Mr.Styles, I don't mean to offend you, but I feel I'm just a pawn in this divorce of yours. You don't seem to take it as serious as I thought you would. This isn't a game."

"It's not! I am taking this seriously!"

"Then how come there is multiple dicks drawn where your husband was supposed to sign."

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me!"

"And you just didn't bother to stop him?"

"I thought he had signed okay! I thought, I just.."

"So much trust in someone your divorcing, am i missing something?"

Louis sits back down in his chair and shakes his head. He presses his hands against his temples as sighs, growing annoyed by the second.

"I fucked up okay. I just.....Is there any way I can get new documents and I'll make sure this time, he gets them signed. no bullshit."

"You sure about that?"

Louis peeks and hears the man, take out another manilla envelope out of his suitcase. He raises his eyebrows and the man shrugs, nonchalantly.

"Let's just say, I had a feeling those documents wouldn't exist when I came back."

"Wha.....Did you set me up for failure from the start?"

"We'll it's not like you proved me wrong."

The man stands and Louis just kind of wants to punch him in the face.

"Im sorry to say this Mr.Styles, but I feel like I'm wasting my time here. Get these signed before I terminate our contract."

The man slides the envelope and Louis just stares, not really saying much because he does understand where the man is coming from.

But he doesn't have to be an arse about it.

Louis doesn't lead the way out, simply taking the documents out on the table and picking out which ones Harry has to sign, leaving the man to escort himself out while he tries to figure out when will be the best opportunity to get this mess over with.

***********

He watches as his daughter gracefully does what she calls a "Plié" a couple of times before doing an amazing sissonne, her classmates around her mimicking her actions in a stair motion.

Light shines on her as she moves to the middle and spins in an amazing Pirouette, emotion in her face so strong and devoting as she gets every movement correctly, or he thinks, seeing the way her teacher gives her a thumbs up from behind the curtain.

They leap across the stage and he feels an overwhelming feeling of pride , seeing his baby girl put so much effort into her dancing. He knows she's the center of attention and wouldn't want anything but the happiness he can see in her when the show finally ends and she's bowing what that beautiful grin on her face.