Chapter 12 (The party)

*Fℓαѕнвα¢к тσ вєfσяє тнє ραяту ѕтαятєd*

Denise (P.O.V)
A couple hours after my Bestfriend , boyfriend ,and the guys and me came home from the Cafe Lissette invited all of us to some guys party... His name was Eric ... I don't think I've met him before.
We all started to get dressed and ready for the party.
I wore a black long sleeve crop top to show my Sparkly Batman belly button ring. And I put on a black and blue patterned skirt.
I put on black high heels that strapped up my ankle. and curled my hair.
I didn't put any makeup on cause I didn't really have anyone to impress .... And Luke said I shouldn't wear any since I'm pretty without it. He's so sweet.
I watched as Lissette out on this really nice black crop top that had no sleeves , had a slit down the middle where her cleavage is, and a black skirt , also showing off her diamond Batman belly button ring.
It's amazing how we both picked batman when we got the piercings , no wonder were best friends. We think alike a lot.
She didn't put that much make up on besides concealer and mascara. I didn't think she needed makeup she looked nice without it. She then slipped on black heels. As we finished we both walked down the stairs and we both saw as all the guys widened their eyes at us.
"Damn babe you look hot" Luke said with his eyes widened.
"Denise you look really nice and so do you Lissette" Michael said smiling.
"Uh wow You guys look amazing" ashton said.
"What the fuck??!! When did you get a piercing Denise!!!!" Calum said looking straight at my stomache.
"Aye cal Lissette has one too..." Ashton said.
"Oh - I know I've seen it before.." Cal said.
At that moment Ashton's eyes widened at cal and cal didn't really seem to care.
I guess Calum's and Lissette's relationship was more 'serious' than I thought.
The guys looked really nice ,
My boyfriend wearing a nice red and black flannel and black jeans (not ripped like usual) and black vans. And his hair in a perfect quiff.
My brother wore a really nice black button up, with black jeans and black converse. His usual hair style.
Michael wore a baseball tee that had the words 'idiot' in red written on it. And black ripped jeans and black boots. And his usual hair style.

Ashton wore a grey button up with black jeans and black boots and his hair quiffed. I'm guessing Calum and Luke helped him with his hair.
"Umm I got my piercing a couple days after you left with the band for tour." I said.
"Oh....it looks nice sis" Calum said calming down.

"Alright can we get going??" Michael said.
"Yeah" we all said in unison.

We headed towards the party in Ashton's car. It was about a 20 minute drive.

*Eиd σf fℓαѕнвα¢к *

Calum (P.O.V)
I was in the back on a swing set with Erin.
We started to get to know each other.
I learned that she only had one brother.. Which was Eric .. Of course. And Her moms name was Erica and Dads name was David.
She told me about her past like when her mom died when she was 11 of a car accident and how she used to get bullied in middle school. She told me about how Sometimes the hurtful words almost made her feel like she wanted to cut but her brother helped her and talked her into not doing it. She also said how the music from my band helped her too.

I couldn't help but think how beautiful and strong she is. She was even smart... It amazed me at how well her vocabulary was when she spoke to me.
How could she be more perfect than when I first met her? It's like every time we spoke she surprised me more and more.
"Cal?..." She asked.
"Huh? Oh sorry I was thinking" I said looking into her brown eyes.
"Oh... What were you thinking about?" She said.
"Oh ... Umm you actually ... Like how you look beautiful in that dress" I said blushing.
She looked amazing with her black strapless dress that was shaped like a heart at the top showing her cleavage.
"Aww Calum... That's not true... " she said blushing.
"Oh... But it is... Your beautiful Erin" I said to her pulling her closer. She blushed and kissed my cheek . But when I pulled her closer to me I felt something poke through her dress right where her stomache was... I wonder what it is....

"Hey Erin what's right there" I said poking whatever was under her dress by her stomache.
"Oh it's my superman belly button piercing." She said smiling.
"Oh cool.." I said kissing her cheek softly.
"Do you wanna go inside?" She asked me .
"Umm sure" I replied.
We walked inside the house and found everyone getting in a circle in the living room. What I mean by 'everyone' is Michael, Eric, Ash, Lissette , Denise and Luke , and some random girl.
"Hey cal and Erin wanna play truth or dare with us?" Eric asked us.
"Sure" Erin said and I nodded.
A few truth or dares went around and every time we picked truth we had to drink.
Everyone was drunk.
"Alright Umm Denise truth or dare?" Michael asked.
"Uh dare" she replied.
"Umm I dare you too take off a piece of clothing ... Anything you want." He slurred from drinking way too much.
I was going to kill him for daring my little sister that.
I then looked away as she pulled off her crop top she had a bando covering her bra so it was okay I guess .
"Umm truth or dare Calum?" My sister asked me.
"Dare"
"I dare you too Kiss the prettiest girl in the room." She said with a huge smirk on her face.

Fuck. I fucking hated my sister . I noticed as Denise said that Lissette got tense.

I got up and noticed Erin and Lissette were sitting right next to each other I then walked over to them and bent down I then pressed my lips to the prettiest girl in the room. She Hesitated at first but kissed me back.....the kiss was just like the first it was amazing and their were fireworks .... We pulled away at the same time and Erin smiled and whispered in my ear.
"I'm not that pretty but thanks" she said blushing.

I walked back to my spot and sat down next to Michael. He high fived me. Then I noticed Lissette looked very mad.
"Okay... Umm Erin truth or dare?" I asked her.
"Umm dare " she said grinning.
"Umm I dare you too switch clothes with Lissette.... But you have to change right here in front of us all... "
"Uh Cal your such a perve" my sister said to me.
I watched as Lissette changed into Erin's dress and how they had opposite super heroes as belly button rings... They were different very different ... Lissette was beautiful and had a easy life .... While Erin was beautiful had to deal with bullies and the death of her mother. She didn't have a easy life but she was strong to still be happy after that.

As they finished Lissette sat down and Erin did too. They both looked amazing but I wanted Erin .. She's perfect.

"Okay Umm Lissette truth or dare?" Erin asked.
"Dare" Lissette said smirking.

"I dare you to make out with the hottest one in the room."
" okay. But everyone's eyes have to be closed... " Lissette said.
"Mmm okay.. " Erin said

Before we all closed our eyes watched as Lissette got up and shot a glare at me. Oh gosh is she gonna kiss me? Oh my gosh ....
I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen.
Nothing was happening.
I then started hearing kissing going on and opened my eyes slightly seeing ash and Lissette making out.

I wanted to fucking get up and sock him in the face but then I looked over at Erin with her eyes closed and thought I have her now and I'm okay with that. I closed my eyes and waited for Lissette's approval to open our eyes .....
I heard Lissette walk over to me and she whispered in my ear.
" I loved you Cal ... But it looks like you moved on ... And I should too..." She then gave me a quick peck on my lips and walked over too her space .
"Okay guys!!! Open your eyes " she said.
Everyone opened their eyes and looked her.
"So who did you kiss??" Michael asked
"Why don't you ask My Bestfriend ... In pretty sure she knows who I chose." Lissette said looking at Denise.
"She Kissed Ashton.." Denise said half not certain.
"Yup she did." Ashton said blushing.
"Oh damn..." Michael said.
"Okay... Umm Michael truth or dare?" I asked him.
"Umm truth cal"
"Michael is it true that you love Nandos more than us?" I asked him.
"Yes... Haha sorry guys" Michael laughed.

We all kept playing truth or dare till We all decided It was getting late. We all got up and walked out the door. But I was pulled back.
"Hey Umm we should hangout again." Erin said to me.
"Yeah ... We should ... Okay I"lol text you tomorrow Night babe" I said as I lightly kissed her.
"Night" she said closing her front door as I got outside.
I got in the car with the rest of the guys and my sister and Lissette. By now Ashton was sober so he drove us home slowly. We all went straight to bed as soon as we got home.
Today was great in glad I seen Erin. She made me really happy. I hope I see her again. I then slipped into a deep sleep.
-------------------------------
Aυтнσяѕ Nσтє
Hey guys!!! Hoped you liked this chapter. Please favorite and Comment. I will update as soon as possible either tomorrow or Sunday.
-Love you guys!! ❤️😘
Happy reading!💕🙌
ⒹⒺⓃⒾⓈⒺ💘👌