Moments

Denise (P.O.V)
I woke up the next morning by feeling a pair of lips on my forehead giving me a quick peck.
I opened my eyes to see my my boyfriend standing next to my bed. Wow I can't believe he's my boyfriend.
"Good Morning beautiful" he whispered to me trying not to wake Lissette next to me
"Morning Lukey" I said with my morning voice.
"C'mon get up princess and get ready were all going out for breakfast...go get dressed." He said smiling at me.
"And wake up Lissette"
"Okay babe .... And nah I'll let her get up by herself ..haha" I said getting out of bed and pecking his cheek. Then walking over to my bathroom. I pulled back my Dark brown hair with natural light brown highlights and put it into a bun. I washed my face and turned off the water, I dried my face, I brushed my teeth and then k started to apply a light amount of mascara.

I didn't really wear makeup so that's all I would do usually. I don't think anyone should hide there natural beauty with makeup. Although I did like wearing it on special occasions.

I walked back into the room to find Lissette still sleeping. Damn Lissette was a very deep sleeper that a train could go through the room and she wouldn't even flinch.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my 5 Seconds of Summer dark gray tee shirt.
I took off My brothers shirt that I used to sleep in and pulled on the tee shirt . I then took off my sweat pants and Put on dark blue high waisted jeans. With my black vans.

I put my hair down and straightened it in 20 minutes I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. Only my brother and Luke were up playing Fifa waiting for the rest to get up. I sat next to Luke "Hey cal" I said.
"Hey sis" he replied not taking his eyes off the tv screen.
Luke whispered in my ear.
"Hey don't act Like we're together yet, I want to tell everyone when we are all up for it to be a surprise too see all their reactions at once. okay babe?" He whispered so only I could hear it.
I nodded and when Calum was distracted he kissed my cheek quickly but softly. I smiled and pulled out my phone.
I started scrolling through Twitter looking at random tweets. I was still a little tired from coming home late last night. I decided to take a nap on the couch next to the boys. They said they would wake me up when everyone else was up and ready. I then fell into a deep sleep.
-----------------------------
Lissette (P.O.V)
I woke up to the light shining through the window and turned over to see Denise was already out of bed. I then decided to sit up and pull my phone out. I clicked on my home screen to find that there was a text from Ashton.

ⒻⓇⓄⓜ Aѕнтσи 💕🙊 : Hey Lissette , last night was awesome I had a great time with you.... (-:.

I then decided to text him back.

ⓉⓄ Aѕнтσи 💕🙊: yeah I had a great time too. (-:

Memories then started going through my head of how perfect my date with him was.

* Lasnight ( The date) 👫💞 flashback*

Me and Ashton left the house walking to the park.
He grabbed my hand as we reached the beautiful area he had set a picnic for us.
It had candles circling around the whole picnic area there was a blanket on the floor and it had pillows. He walked me over to a table that was nearby and it had my favorite food Hamburgers and fries . And something else ... I couldn't tell what it was because it was covered in a container. But he gestured for me to sit down across from him and put the food in front of me.

"Hope you don't mind having Burgers and fries " he chuckled. Giving a half smile.
"Nope , I don't mind ,I love them" I said putting a fry into my mouth smiling at him.

We finished our food and it was getting dark. I started to get cold. I guess Ashton noticed because he took out a jacket he had on the bench and draped it over my shoulders.
"Here ... I wouldn't want you to get sick." He said smiling at me.
"Thanks Ash" I said smirking at him.

He gestured for me to stand up so I did so.
He took my hand in his and I felt something. It felt like electricity going through me.
We then Walked over to where he had the blanket and pillows. We layed down and we looked at the stars. It was quite romantic. He then took the food that was in the container out and handed it to me it was brownies. I took one out and ate it . It tasted so good. He then spoke up.
"Lissette? ..... Do you like the brownies?" He asked looking worried.
"Yes ... Oh gosh ash! If I wanted to marry food ... I would marry these brownies there sooooo... Good " I laughed.
"Wow really? I made them ... And thanks" he said with a huge smile.
"You made these? Damn you can cook "
He then started eating the brownies too. When we finished we went back to looking at the stars. We started to learn more and more about eachother like how I'm an only child, and Ashton has a little brother and sister. He told me a lot of things. I was surprised at how much we opened up to eachother. I wasn't really much of person to open up to just anyone. But he wasn't just anyone he was Ashton Fletcher Irwin. And I was on a beautiful date with him.
"Hey Lissette?" He asked me
"Yeah ash?"
"What you thinking about ?" He asked looking into my brown eyes.
"Oh just how amazing this date is "
"R-really? You think it's amazing?" He said with a small smile.
"Yeah.. It's perfect." I said moving closer to him.
He wrapped his arms around me while laying down. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and he spoke.
" can I ask you something?" He asked me.
"Sure" I said breathing on his neck.
"Do you still have feelings for Calum?"

I froze . I didn't know how to exactly answer that question. I didn't and yet I did still have feelings for him. But I liked the way I felt with ashton he made me feel special. I then responded.
"Honestly ? I'm not sure... But what I am sure is that it's over with and has been for 2 years. And I Like you now Ashton ... I really like you .. A lot"
I noticed a smile appeared on his face.
"Okay that's good enough for me."
"W-what so you mean ?" I asked him and took my head out of his neck and looked into his eyes.
"I mean I'm not worried anymore..."
He then started slowly leaning in.
I started leaning in too.
As his lips met mine it was a very passionate kiss. It felt different kissing him... Maybe it's cause the last person I kissed was Calum? And it's been so long? That should be it right? Yeah j think so....
He pulled away and kissed my cheek. I then stayed there laying down with my head on his chest.
I noticed his eyes started to close.
"Hey ash? .... Umm are we gonna sleep out here?" I asked half joking.
"Oh... No haha sorry I just got tired all of a sudden... Umm c'mon lets go home." He said giving me a quick peck on my cheek and getting off the ground I followed his lead. We walked back home and when we entered the house Calum and Michael were asleep already in their rooms. But Luke and Denise were still not home. I guess they're still on their date.
"Okay.. Goodnight beautiful" Ashton said kissing my forehead.
"Night Ash" I said slowly walking back to mine and Denise's room.
I laid down on my bed and started to think.
Why did ashton ask me if I liked Calum still? Was it cause of the bee incident in IHOP?
I loved Calum I did but being away for 2 years the feelings started to fade. I still have feelings for him. But I have to push them aside if I want things to work out with Ashton.
I really liked Ashton.
I just don't know what I'm going to do about Cal.
I then fell into a deep sleep.

*End of Lasnights (Date with Ashton💞🙊) flashback*

I got out of bed and Denise came in the room telling me we were gonna go out to eat breakfast to hurry and get dressed. I went into the bathroom and started to get ready for the day.

------------------------------
Aυтнσяѕ иσтє
Hey!!!
Omg I love you guys lol the next chapter will be longer I promise (: I will upload as soon as I can.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Please favorite and comment.
Bye!
-Lots of love 😘💘❤️
ⒹⒺⓃⒾⓈⒺ💘