Meeting the guys

I was standing at the door smiling , doing nothing like a dummy when I was pulled into a hug by my brother. I had missed him so much the hug was warm and lovely he then introduced me to one of the guys with brown curly hair. Calum introduced him as 'Ashton' I then smiled and introduced myself "Hi I'm Denise "
He then spoke "Hi I'm ashton . Oh well you already knew that " he then pulled me into a quick hug. Then Calum introduced me to a a guy with a eyebrow piercing and Red bright hair. The red haired boy then said "Hi I'm Michael "
I then said "hey"
Then calum introduced me to a guy with blue eyes and a Lip piercing . He was quite cute. The blue eyed boy said "Hey I'm Luke " I could see a smirk on his face. I then blushed but turned away fast enough for no one to notice. The boys soon enough all crashed onto the couch right next to my mom. My mom asked them questions like 'How was tour' 'did you see anything exciting' and so many more questions soon enough it was time to go to sleep. I guess the guys were sleeping over considering they were all laying down on the couches and the floor. While I watched them by the kitchen drinking some lemonade. Calum then walked up to me "hey Sis ... What you doing over here by yourself?"
"Oh , nothing just thinking"
"Oh.... Well do you want to watch a movie with me and the guys?"
"Sure "
We then walked over to the couch as I saw Luke putting in a movie. "Hey! Luke what movie you putting on?" I asked him.
"You'll see " he smirked
I then realized what movie it was when I saw the title 'Mean Girls'
I laughed just thinking about watching this movie.
"Oh gosh Luke , you would put this movie on" ashton said.
---

After the movie had ended everyone was asleep passed out on the couches. I decided to go to the kitchen and get some cookies , cause I was hungry.
I then walked in the living room stuffing my mouth with Oreos and I noticed one person had left the couch ... Luke
I looked around the house and I saw a light appeared at the bottom of the bathroom door I then walked up stairs to my bedroom. I turned on my laptop and sat on the bed. I then started looking at my Tumblr account ... I then stopped when I heard a slight knock on my door I said "come in" I then looked up from my laptop to see Luke standing in the front of my bed. He then asked me "How come your not sleeping?"
" I'm not really tired" I replied
"Oh .... So what are you doing" he said gesturing to my laptop. I then turned my laptop towards him and showed him I was on Tumblr. I then asked him "So... Why are you not downstairs sleeping with the guys?"
"Oh cause I'm not tired either"
He then started walking slowly over to the other side of my bed sitting down next to me.
I looked at him and I said" wow your eyes are beautiful "
He then blushed and said "thanks"
We then started looking at posts on Instagram.

---1 hour later---
I was sitting straight across from Luke as he started telling me about himself. I then noticed he yawned. I began to realize it was 2am and I was getting quite tired myself I then asked him if he was tired and he said "a little"
I then said "I am too " he then hit off my bed walking towards my door almost exiting, then I stopped him by getting up and running towards him. He looked at me as my hand was on his wrist stopping him from going downstairs. He gave me a confused look. I then said "Do you want to sleep in my room? As friends of course..."
He agreed with me and he slept right next to me for the rest of the night.