Chapter 32 part 2

Hey! Okay well...before i let you guys read this chapter I just wanted to let you know that this story will be coming to an end soon.
but! I am Writting some of the chapters in 2 parts. I am considering doing a sequal but only if you guys want one :-) please favorite and comment if you do! And enjoy this chapter and the rest.❤️ I love you guys.

I would also like to say Happy birthday to The beautiful itzelisfab 😍💖 I love her so much she is one amazing friend. Hope you like this chapter :-)

This chapter is dedicated to Cashton_Struggle 💕& itzelisfab 💗
--------------------------------
Lissette (P.O.V)
I was Sleeping on the plane sitting next to ash when I was nudged.
I slowly opened my eyes a bit mad because I was woken up.

I looked around to find ashton getting all his stuff together which was his sweater and phone and grabbing one of his bags from off the roof of the plane.
"Babe.." I said.
He looked at me with his green eyes.
in"Okay... Haha anyways what's happening?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah in 5 minutes were gonna land" he said.

"Oh okay! Omg I can't believe we're in Japan!" I said smiling widely.
"Me to I can't believe it and we are going to have so much fun while we're here " he said kissing my cheek.
I smiled at him and started to grab my suitcase too.
We sat and waited till the flight attendant said we landed.
--------------------------------
Itzel (P.O.V)
I was on the plane sitting next to Calum since Erin was sitting next to the band's manager trying to see if she could Get any information about what happens after the tour.
I was talking to Calum about how excited I was and how I planned on looking at so many things this tour.

Then the plane landed.
We all exited with our bags and headed out of the airport where the 3 dorks were surrounded by fans.

Even girls came up to me saying "hey are you friends with them?" A girl asked if she could take pictures with me.
I just laughed and nodded yes.

Even some girl handed me a paper with her Twitter on it.
I'll follow her and tell the guys to follow her later.
I then stepped into a black van in which was our transportation to the hotel.
I was pretty tired from the trip.
It's 1 am over here in Japan.
--------------------------------
Liss (P.O.V)
Me and Ash exited the airport side by side ready to get into the car when a fan shyly asked if she could take a picture with him.
Him being ashton he said yes of course.
He was smiling into the camera when all of a sudden she kissed him and got it all on video.

I was standing there in shock pissed off because he didn't pull away from the kiss quickly it took him a moment to pull away and just wipe his mouth.
Then the fan ran off screaming with joy.

Bitch.

My hand was in a fist and I felt so mad.
I hadn't even noticed Calum was waving his hand in front of my face.
"Lissette!" He yelled.
I then looked at him in
His brown eyes.
I then spoke.
"Oh sorry what?" I asked.

"You were fisting your hands so I asked what's wrong" he said with concern in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Oh I'll tell you what's wrong... A fan kissed ashton right in front of me and he didn't do anything that's what's wrong... For gods sake he didn't even say sorry or anything he just acted like it never happened." I say half yelling.

"Oh god Liss really? That's why your mad? That kinda stuff happens all the time" he said.

"But that was before he wasn't with me! And now he IS with me and the fans know it." I said.