Chapter 11

Lissette (P.O.V)
I got out of bed and went towards the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth and put my light/dark brown hair in my usual braid. I walk out of the bathroom over to my bag by the bed ,since I don't live here. I pull out My Teenage mutant ninja turtles tank top. I then pull out my light washed blue high waisted shorts. I quickly got out of the door and went downstairs. I then seen my bestfriend, and the guys all sitting on the couch using their phones.
"Alright let's go !!!" I yelled at everyone. They all got up from the couch and went out the door.
"Yes! Finally !!! I'm starving!!" Michael yelled as he got inside the car. I was the last out of the house so... I had to lock the door. I got into the car and we drove to some new cafe. I was in the back of the car with ashton on my left and Calum on my right. Michael was all the way in the back on his phone. Luke was driving and Denise was in the passenger seat. I felt very awkward. Until someone called my name .
"Lissette?" Calum called me waving a hand in front of my face.
"Huh?- oh what's up?" I asked.
"I asked you if you wanted to later maybe want to go out for some ice cream?I know this really cool place we could go to" he said looking into my eyes.

Is he asking me on a date?
Oh gosh.... Should I say yes?
If I do then ashton will get jealous and mad.
If I say no I might hurt Cal's feelings.
Uhh I just don't know what to do.

"Lissette?" He asked.
"Oh Umm... I can't today cause I was invited to a party today but maybe tomorrow?" I told him.
I was being honest I did get invited to a party. It was supposed to be some guy named Eric's party because his parents were leaving for the weekend and they left him with the house.
There was going to be beer and drugs. Honestly it seemed pretty much like a disaster zone but I did enjoy dancing and music so why not go?

Within a couple minutes we arrived at the cafe.
It was so cute and little it had a 50's kind of look. We all walked in and sat down at a table. A waitress came over to take our orders. I got pancakes, Michael got waffles and eggs and bacon , Luke and Denise got Choclate chip pancakes. Haha typical Denise and Luke ... They always ordered the same thing and Calum got French toast and ashton got a omelet.

I've been noticing that Luke and Denise have been acting a little too close since they got home from yesterday... Did something happen on that date? Hmm. We all got our food and started eating away.
------------------------------
Luke (P.O.V)
I think right now would be a good time to tell everyone I asked Denise out yesterday during our date.
I stopped eating my pancakes and Looked at Denise I then gave her a smile and spoke.

"Hey so... Umm I have something to tell you guys ... It's really important." I said and Denise shot me a. Huge smile and everyone else looked up from there food and said "okay..." In unison.
"So ... Last night during mine and Denise's date I asked her to be my Girlfriend and well....yeah... We're officially a couple now." I said with a huge smirk on my face.
Everyone's faces were smiling hugely.
"Wow finally you guys are together!" Michael and Calum said laughing.
"Congrats guys!" Ashton said clapping.
"Congratulations and if you ever hurt my Bestfriend I will find you and beat the sh*t out of you ... You hear me?" Lissette said with a serious tone.
"I-i won't hurt her I promise" I said to her worried.
"Haha calm down Luke it's okay ... Lissette is just messing with you." Denise said to me.
I then grabbed My girlfriend's hand from across the table and pecked it. We then all finished our food.
-----------------------------
*Later that day (Paяту тιмє)*
Denise (P.O.V)
After I got invited to Eric's party by Lissette I decided to go with and of course the boys.
We arrived at the party and damn the music was pumping and teens drinking and doing drugs everywhere. I then seen a weird thing happen. My brother walked to the back on his phone he was talking to someone I wonder who.
-------------------------
Calum (P.O.V)
As I arrived at the party with my best mates and sister I got a call from a girl I had met on tour at a meet and greet. Her name was Erin she was beautiful she had dark brown hair and brown eyes but damn her personality was amazing she was funny and smart and I liked her a lot .
"Hello? " I spoke into the phone .
"Hey are you at a party? .... Wait turn around" she said To me.
I turned around and there she was
"Oh my gosh!! How are you here?" I asked her.
"I live here haha... This is my brothers party."
"Oh gosh... Wow what a coincidence." I said being surprised.
" we'll do you want to hangout? Outside or dance?" Erin asked me.
"Umm let's dance" I replied grabbing her hand.
She walked me over to the dance floor and she started grinding on me. I can't lie she was very hot and perfect. I loved how even though I'm not over Lissette , Erin was the only girl that could make me forget about her. She was my perfect getaway.
She looked into my eyes and pressed her lips to mine.
It felt amazing ... It felt like a million shocks in my body. I know it sounds cliche but I felt fireworks. I pulled away and spoke.
"Wow ... That was-"
I was cut off.
"Amazing? I know " she said smiling at me .
I then leaned in again and we kissed and it felt just like the first time. It was perfect ... She was perfect. I needed her to be mine. I wanted her badly and I would do anything to have her be mine.
"Hey do you want to go outside and get to know eachother more?"
"Yeah.. That would be nice" I said grabbing her hand and taking her outside of the house to the back yard. We sat down at a swing set and started to talk to get to know eachother.
---------------------------
Aυтнσяѕ иσтє
Hey! Sorry I have to cut this chapter short I promise I will make a longer chapter tomorrow. Tomorrows chapter will be Calums point of view and the conversation with Erin will continue . (-: I hope you liked it and sorry again for cutting it short
- Love you guys! 😘💘🙌
ⒹⒺⓃⒾⓈⒺ💘💞👌