The morning after

Luke's (P.O.V)
I woke up in my room . Well the guest bedroom and I got out of bed I noticed it was only me up until I heard Calum open his door and walk out. I then a attest to think ... Should I ask him now? Since no one else is awake or later? ... Fuck it I'll do it right now. He noticed I was up and standing outside my door and smiled.

"Morning Luke!" He said to me.
"Hey cal! Can I ask you something important?"
"Umm sure Luke .. What is it?"
" what would happen if I were to start like-ing your sister..." I asked him with a worried look on my face.
He then shot his head up and Looked into my eyes . " well Luke... Your my Bestfriend and I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt her ... So yeah I allow you to date her... But only if she says yes ." He answered . I immediately felt relieved and felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders . I hugged him and squeezed him tight. " oh my gosh Cal thanks you!!!! " cal chuckled .
" haha your welcome .. But hey. If you hurt her I will beat you up. I'm not even joking " he said with a serious face.
"Okay ... Don't worry I won't hurt her .. I promise " I said with a slight smile.
I then heard someone coming down the stairs. There she was so beautiful even when she had just woken up. She saw me and smiled. " hey Luke , hey cal"
"Hey" me and cal said at the same time and laughed After.
" I found Michael passed out in the bathroom laying on the ground and I have a feeling he's going to have a huge hangover" She said. " oh and Lissette is still sleeping" I laughed at the thought that Michael was passed out on the bathroom floor hungover. Calum and Denise then began talking about places to go and eat when ash and Lissette and Michael get up .. They agreed on IHOP. Then after a couple minutes I saw ashton coming down the stairs with Michael and Lissette following . I thought it was weird how they all managed to wake up around the same time. We told them about IHOP and they got dressed then we all got into My car and headed there.
----------------/
Aυтнσяѕ note
I promise I will try to update as much as possible I hope you like this chapter
Love you 💘