Chapter 15

Denise (P.O.V)
I woke up and I was on my bed I was about to get up when I Felt strong arms holding me on my waist. I then remembered Luke stayed the night. I turned around with his arm still on my waist and spoke.
"Babe wake up" I said kissing his nose.
No response.
"Babe c'mon get up ha" I said kissing his cheek.
No response.
"Alright c'mon babe get up."
I said pressing my lips against his.
I then felt him kiss back.
I then pulled away.
"Morning sleepy head" I said ruffling his hair.
He opened his eyes slowly.
"Morning babe haha I would love to be woken up like that everyday." He said with a smirk on his face.
"Mmm we'll see about that." I said getting out of bed.
"No!!! Babe!!! Come back and lay down with me " he said pouting.
I couldn't resist it so I did as he said.
I walked back to my bed and he pulled the covers back so I can get in . I slid into bed right next to him and he covered us. He even covered our faces with the blankets. Then we heard footsteps and laughing coming up the stairs.
"Uh Luke I forgot to lock my door.. And the guys are here..."I said looking disappointed.
"I'll get rid of them... Just play along okay?"
I nodded as soon as I heard the creek on the last stair Luke made morning sounds.
"D-Denise!!!!!" He yelled .
I wanted to laugh so hard.
"L-luke !!!!" I yelled trying not to laugh .
Then the door busted open and Luke got on top of me pretending he was doing something. If you know what I mean.
"Ewww Luke! Stop fucking her under the covers!!!" Michael yelled.
"Gross" ashton yelled.
Luke and me were trying so hard not to laugh.
"Umm guys were uhh... Naked under here can you please leave and come back later....?" Luke said trying to sound as serious as possible.
"Bye!!" Ashton said.
"Use protection kids" Michael said. They then left my house.
"Oh my god Luke!! That was so funny!!! Haha I can't believe you did that!! Haha " I said barely breathing since I was laughing so much.
"Haha I know .. And they beloved it haha." He said rolling to the side of me.
"Oh gosh Luke I love you" I said pecking his cheek.
"I love you too Denise" he said pecking my lips.
"Let's eat sha'll we?" I said getting up.
"Yeah" Luke said smiling.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand.
We went to the kitchen and decided to just eat cinnamon toast crunch cereal.

We took our bowls full of cereal and sat on the couch. We turned on the tv and watched Teenage Mutant ninja turtles cartoons.
We finished our cereal and he took both of our bowls and walked to the kitchen to put them in the sink. I stayed on the couch.
He came back and say down next to me.
"Babe.. Lets dressed and Head over to Ashton's he said he wanted to hangout today" he said smiling at me.
"Okay babe" I said as I got up and pecked his cheek.
"Alright " he said smiling.
I seen him walk over to Cal's room to get his stuff. I wonder why him,Michael, and ash keep crashing here at mine and Cal's house. I mean I'm not kicking them out but still.. Shouldn't they go home ?
Shouldn't they miss their families? I know I would...
I started to get dressed. I wore my black long sleeve knitted shirt that was pre-ripped on the sleeves.
I then wore dark blue jeans, and my black vans, my hair was straight like usual.
I then stepped outside my bedroom and saw Luke getting out of Cal's room (cause for a while he's been rooming with my brother. While, ash and mike crash on the couches.)
He walked up to me and he was wearing A black tank saying 'Destroy Yourself , See who gives a fuck'
And black jeans ripped on one knee and black vans.

"Alright let's head to Ash's place, he texted me right now saying he's at home chilling with Lissette, Michael, and Cal" Luke said.
"Okay" I replied to him.

We went outside and got inside Luke's car.
----------Skip Car Ride---------
I was in the living room of Ashton's house sitting on the couch while Like and Michael were playing FIFA, and ashton was talking to his mom. Lissette was on the other couch ... Haha I just noticed ... Lissette is wearing the same shirt : Knitted long sleeve but is Pre- ripped on the sleeves .... Except hers is grey. Damn we always twin .and I looked around the room and Calum was beside me standing next to the couch and sat down.....
A couple minutes later He got up and walked over to Lissette and whispered something in her ear she then got up and Followed him upstairs.
--------------------------------
Calum (P.O.V)
I was sitting on the couch next to Denise and Ashton had just went outside to talk to his mom. Since Lissette was just sitting there I thought It'd be a perfect time to talk about what happened yesterday.
I got up from the couch and walked over to her.
I leaned over and whispered in her ear.
"Liss we need to talk ... C'mon " I said and walked up stairs, she then followed me up the stairs.
I opened a door wich I'm guessing was a guest bedroom since there was no clothes or anything ... just a bed with a nice plain white comforter on it.
I sat down on the bed and I patted the spot next to me and Liss sat next to me. I faced her and began to speak.

"Alright so Umm what's going on with you and ash? " I asked her.
"To be honest I don't know ... We haven't really been on another date in a while .... We text and stuff and kisses here and there but .. He hasn't asked me out." Lissette said to me.
"Oh..." I said.
Wait so they aren't dating....
And he hasn't asked her out? What the hell .....
"Yup" she said popping the P.
"Okay well do you really like him? " I asked her.
Honestly I didn't want to hear the answer.
It would just make me feel weird.
"Y-yeah " she said hesitantly.
I could tell she didn't really know herself how she felt about Ash.
Then again I did mess with her head when I flirted with her when she got stung by that bee a couple weeks ago. But that was when her and Ash barely started hanging out .
"So you Like him .... But you love me?" I asked her worried.
"Umm... " she said
"It's okay you don't have to answer that." I said
"It's fine Cal I just need time ... Away from you... I need to fully move on... You have Erin ... Be happy with her, don't worry about me okay?" She said not facing me.
"But Liss I..... "
I couldn't finish my sentence it would be wrong if I did . I would totally mess with her head.
She had ash .... And I had Erin.
She needs Ash to move on and I need Erin to move on too.
I wasn't using Erin though because I really really liked her. She was perfect in my eyes.
I know Lissette wouldn't use Ash either cause she really liked him and I guess it would be a good idea to spend some time apart from eachother . Maybe we would move on faster.
"Maybe your right Liss ... I need to move on... And you do too ..."
"Yeah..." She sighed when she spoke.
"Ima head downstairs...." I said to her .
It hurt. The fact that in order to move on and really put all my feelings into mine and Erin's relationship was that I had to stay away from Lissette.
That was the only way.
As much as I hated it . I didn't want to Loose her or Erin they were both great people ... But I have to focus on Erin now.

I walked out of the room and headed down stairs. Ashton was about to come back into the house.
As he did I sat down next to Denise.
She smiled at me.
"Umm Denise .... Be a good Bestfriend and please tell Lissette that I'm sorry that this had to happen. She's upstairs in the guest bedroom." I told her.
"O-okay?" She got up and had a confused look on her face .
Ashton walked in and sat next to me...
"Hey cal ... Where the girls at?" He asked smiling .
"Umm.. There upstairs." I said to him staring at Luke and Michael playing FIFA.
"Oh okay" he said as he was about to get up .
I had to stop him before he found out what I was talking about with Lissette .
"Uh... Ash!" I said .
He turned around and stopped walking.
"Yeah mate?" He said .
"Umm so .... How's it going with you and Liss?" I asked him just to distract him.
"Umm it's good I guess ... I'm thinking about asking her on a date and To be my Girlfriend.... If that's okay with you?" He said looking half worried.
"Oh... Umm Y-Yeah.... I-it's f-fine." I stuttered.
"Listen Cal if your not okay with it tell me okay? I'm your mate ..." He said to me.

Gosh why did he have to be so nice.

I had to let Lissette move on and I needed her to do that with Ashton.
"It's fine mate" I said to him fake smiling.
"Really? You sure" he asked.
"Yeah mate" I said messing up his curly hair.
"That's great " he said smiling .
"Okay Umm I'm going to go upstairs and see what the girls are doing .. Wanna come?"
"Nah I'm fine here... I'll
Probably text Erin..." I said.
"Okay" Ashton said as he headed up the stairs by now all I heard was laughing .
Thank god. I wouldn't want to talk to ash about my strong feelings I have for Liss when I'm with Erin.
--------------------------------
Aυтнσяѕ Nσтє
Hey guys!
I'm sorry if this chapter seemed Eh! 👎
But if you liked it then yay! ☺️
Haha well I will update again soon. With some Good stuff haha.
Well please favorite and comment.
Love you guys ❤️
Happy reading! 💞
- ⒹⒺⓃⒾⓈⒺxxx😘💘