Chapter 18 Eνєяу tнιиg hαρρєиѕ fσя a rєαѕσи

Denise (P.O.V)
After coming home from the movies I decide to head straight to bed . As I was about to close my door when someone stopped it.
Luke.
"Babe what you doing?" I asked him whispering.
"Well Cal seemed upset and I'm pretty sure he wants to be alone... And I was wondering if maybe I could sleep with you?" He said smiling.
Me and Luke? In the same bed? Ummmm. I don't know about that .
"Umm.... Y-yeah sure" I said and he immediately took of his shirt, shoes, pants leaving him only in his boxers damn. He had such a beautiful body.
I stopped saying when he faked coughed.
" stop staring babe" he said and climbed into my bed.
"Whatever" I said and got up to change in my bathroom. I changed into his Tee-shirt and some pj shorts.
It was very hot right now .
I climbed into bed and he put his arm around me .
I nuzzled my head in his chest and he kissed my head.
"I love you Denise " he said.
I pulled away and looked in his beautiful blue eyes.
"I love you too Luke"
He then put his arms around my waist and kissed me. It was slow and soft. Within a couple minutes it began to start getting heated. I pulled away for air and he leaned in again. We were kissing for ever he licked my bottom lip and I let him in. He was moving his position on the bed . He was now straddling me his hands on my waist.
He pulled away and kissed my neck. He started to leave kisses on my jawline and then on my collar bone leaving Love bites.
I pulled his face towards mine and pressed my lips against his . It was Loving and yet a harsh kiss. It was amazing .
I pulled away for hair.
"Luke... We can't go any further" I said looking in his eyes .
"I know... And I respect that ." He said .
I kissed him quickly and he layed down beside me and Pulled me close to his chest.
My back towards him.
He kissed the back of my neck.
"Goodnight Babe.... I love you " Luke said .
"Night Lukey ... I love you too" I said .
I then fell into a deep sleep.
--------------------------------
Denise (P.O.V)
I woke up to see my phone light up as I received a message . I grabbed it form the nightstand beside my bed and rolled over to see Luke Laying there .

Since the night he stayed in my room after the movie ... He's been sleeping in my room for about almost 2 weeks now today is Friday. The last weekend before we all go to school for the last month or so of school before summer break.

Since that night. Things have been really weird between Calum and Lissette they seem to ignore eachother all the time now and yeah... Erin and Calum are still together ... Honestly Calum looks happy when he's around her. But for some reason when he sees Liss and Ash his face falls.
I think I should talk to him sometime.
Michael about 3 days ago started texting a fan he met at Derp Con her name is Nadyia.
She's really nice and Pretty.
Today is the last Friday before school so we all decided to go to A party .
Apparently Erin knows a guy who's having a party and there's going to be drinks and drugs and
Games and yeah .
I'm actually excited .
Mine and Luke's relationship has been amazing.
He doesn't pressure me to do anything . He's on the same level as me when it comes to new things in our relationship (if you know what I mean (-; haha )
Ash and Lissette are happy as ever too. Although Ash tends to tense up whenever Cal looks at Lissette and smiles.

---A/N
Sorry I had to put a filler in lol well that's it now where gonna continue her being in bed with Luke on Friday morning. If you have any questions just comment .---------

Denise (P.O.V)
I check my phone and realize it's Lissette.
ⒻⓇⓄⓜ: Liss💘👭
Umm... can I come over? :-(

Oh gosh what's wrong? What did Ash do to her? Uh if someone hurt her in going to kill them.
ⓉⓄ: Liss 💘👭
Ꮍєαн σf ¢συяѕє.
ⒻⓇⓄⓜ: Liss 💘👭
Wait.. Are the guys there?
ⓉⓄ: Liss 💘👭
Yeah...

ⒻⓇⓄⓜ: Liss 💘👭
Oh ... Nevermind.
ⓉⓄ: Liss 💘👭
Want me to go to your house?
ⒻⓇⓄⓜ: Liss💘👭
Yes please :-)
ⓉⓄ: Liss💘👭
Alright be there in 15
ⒻⓇⓄⓜ: 💘👭
Kk :,-)