Chapter 37 A year

No ones (P.O.V)

It's been a year since Denise's cutting incident for Luke "cheating" on her.

Lissette had seen Aleisha at one of the shows the boys had performed in LA and Kicked her ass and threatened that if she tried to pull anymore shit again. She'd come back for her. 
Bestfriend goals am I right?

Anyways since then. We haven't heard or seen of Aleisha since then.

Now a year later Denise and Luke are the happiest they can be.

They are celebrating Lissette 's birthday today (:
She's turning 18 .
Everyone decided to throw a glow in the dark party. 

Calum is also freaking out cause right after they tell her happy birthday. He's going to give her a promise ring.

So he's pretty much pacing back and forth in the hall we rented out. 

Before you ask.  What happened with Ashton ....Let me explain what happened a couple months back. 

After being on tour and having a blast and being happy the rest of time. 

Lissette had confessed she didn't feel the same anymore. And Ashton had agreed that neither did he.  He is now dating a beautiful model named Bryana Holly.

After a couple weeks. Calum had asked Lissette on a date and she said yes of course. Cause they have undying love for eachother. Like c'mon who doesn't see it??

They have been together ever since.

Michael on the other hand he is with a friend of Bryana's her name is. Crystal
She's very pretty.

As of right. Now Crystal and Lissette are coming over.

Lissette thinks she's coming to a band rehearsal. But little did she know it was a party for her. But Crystal made sure she was dressed properly.

----------------------------------------------
Calum (P.O.V)
As Lissette walked in through the door and everyone yelled surprise.

Me and Denise ran over to her to tell her happy birthday.

She was smiling and laughing telling us thank you. 

We then turned off the lights and bumped the music to start dancing.

She was laughing and singing to the music dancing with me when after a couple minutes of dancing Denise and Luke stopped the music to bring out a cake to wish her happy birthday. We all sang the song and she blew her candles.

I then stepped up.

I kissed her on the cheek and the forehead. And pecked her on the lips and took the ring out. She looked scared. But she started to blush. I laughed.
"Don't worry Im not proposing ..... yet" I said. The last part lowly.

"Okay" she said.

"But... Liss it's your birthday and I've loved you since we were kids. I swear the first time we kissed I knew that we were going to end up together. And how did we end up here? I have no idea.  But we made it. Yeah we had a few bumps in the road. But we found our way back to eachother.  I love you Lissette  and I promise to always be there for you.  I promise to always be honest with you. And I promise that one day we will get married. Now if you'd like. Can I give you this promise ring now ?" I asked politely.