Sleepover

Luke's (P.O.V)
I just asked Denise if she could hold me cause I know she was scared and I had to be Honest I was a bit scared too. I grabbed her and pulled her into my side.
She was so beautiful and just her touch made butterflies appear in my stomache. Why do I feel this way? Uh I shouldn't be doing this ... Calum might see and freak out ... Even though I like her in my arms. I couldn't risk anything with my Bestfriend cal. I then slowly pulled away and whispered to her. " Sorry I just remembered Calum may think something's going on .. If he saw us hugging" she then nodded in agreement and sat Closer to Lissette. I noticed Lissette and Ashton were snuggled up against eachother . Awe they would be cute together . But I wanted to be that way with Denise ... Maybe after the movie I could ask Calum about letting me ask Denise out.
----- After the movie----
Luke (P.O.V) still
We exited the theater and drove home. We all went inside the house and it turns out Lissette was going to sleep over today with Denise ... I guess that's cool. It was kinda awkward we were all just sitting in the living room quietly just looking around. "So... What do you guys want to do now?" Ashton asked.
"Hey! Let's oaky truth or dare but The person has to drink everytime they pick truth " we all nodded in a greement and all got beer bottles from out of the fridge we all sat in a circle on the floor. "Okay who's first?" I asked. "Umm... Lissette ask Michael" Ashton said. "Uh okay... Umm Michael truth or dare " she asked
" dare!" Michael said.
" I dare you too switch clothes with Denise" Lissette said. "Uh really ? Why me? " Denise asked.
"Cause your a girl and he's gonna look funny" Lissette said.
"Uh okay" Michael and Denise said in unison they then came back after a couple of minutes he was wearing her Blue Blink!-182 tank top and his boxers . I'm guessing he couldn't fit into her pants. She was wearing his 'idiot' baseball tee and his pants. They were really baggy. But she still looked cute. But I cringed at the thought that she was wearing somebody else's clothes and not mine. Especially cause it was Michaels.
--- 5 minutes into the game---
Denise (P.O.V)
"Okay Denise ask me truth or dare now " Ashton said to me.
"Umm ha okay truth or dare "
" I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room "
" okay..." He said and got up and walked over to Lissette and slowly pressed his lips onto her making her blush . Awww they are so cute together. I wish I could be like that with .. Luke.
A couple more truth or dares went on and Michael was drunk he picked truth to many times.
It was now his time to ask me.
" okayyyyy D-D-Denise truth or dareeee?" He slurred being drunk as hell.
"Umm dare " I answered without hesitation.
"I dare you to take Luke to the closet and have 7 minutes in heaven with him" he said with a huge smirk on his face.
I was scared. I immediately looked at Calum and he mouthed at me 'It's okay' I then felt relieved and I got up and reached for Luke's hand and was about to walk away when I heard Calum speak " hey ! Luke ! .... Don't get all crazy in there with my sister or I'll beat your ass" he said seriously.
"I won't " Luke said giving a slight smile. We then entered the closet and Michael started the timer. I stood there in front of him not knowing what to say he then spoke up breaking the silence " hey Denise if you don't want to do anything we don't have to ..."
"No it's okay .. I want to " I said and he put his hands on my waist.. Looked into my eyes then leaned in for a kiss . I then gave in and kissed him back ... He then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I excepted. The kiss was amazing I felt like we were the only people in the world. My heart was racing and it felt like the perfect kiss ever. The kiss began to heat up and turned into a full on makeover session. My hands moving around his neck and his hands on my waist tightening and pulling me forward to deepen the kiss I then pulled a strand of his hair causing a soft moan to escape his mouth. He then broke the kiss and put his forehead on mine. Both of us panting from not breathing for so long. He then started to kiss my neck and suck onto it leaving a big purple hickey right above my collar bone. He then sucked again against another spot on my neck causing a moan to slip from my mouth. He then whispered to me "shh keep it down princess"
I giggled and and pressed my lips against his and then we heard a band in the door. " hey ! Get out! Your times up" Michael said.
Me and Luke got out and Michael and Ashton and Lissette giving us huge smirks and my brother looking at us with death glares. He than broke out into laughter. " Damn Luke! You didn't rape my sister in there did you? Cause if you did I would beat you" he chuckled.
"No! I respect her enough not to rape her " Luke said.
"Mmm okay hemmings. You better."
I then sat down next to Lissette who was on the. Ground in the circle still and Luke sat next to me. I noticed that Lissette was getting tired cause she started to yawn so I told the guys we were gonna head off to bed and they said okay. I climbed into bed and Lissette slept on the other side of my bed ... Cause my bed was huge. I had many sleepovers with her so I was used to it already. I was about to fall asleep when Lissette spoke. " hey Denise , do you think ash would ask me out?"
"Yes definitely ... He likes you and I see the way he looked at you and the way he was hugging you during the movie" I answered.
" oh okay " she smiled
"So... What's going on with you and Luke ... I mean you guys did make out in the closet and damn those hickies are huge!" She chuckled.
" hey! Haha I barely noticed how big they are damn it Luke! And Umm I don't know honestly .. I want to be with him but yeah we'll see what happens tomorrow ... Goodnight Lissette "
"Goodnight bestie" she replied.