Chapter 36

Luke (P.O.V)
It was around 7 am when I woke up the next morning. I reached my hand over to find the bed empty. Denise wasn't here anymore and I seemed to forget that.

I've been having a hard time sleeping since that night.
The one person in this whole world that I loved more than anything. And she was gone.

If only she knew the truth.

No one had even given me a chance to explain ...but considering my past with Aleisha of course no one would listen to me.
I was lying in my bed in my thoughts. Thinking of ways I could possibly explain the truth.

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the restroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like crap. My eyes had bags underneath them. My hair was all over the place. And I looked pale. Did I mention I wasn't eating that much either?
The only thing I could think about was Denise and how terrible I felt.

I turned the nob on the sink and splashed cold water on my face.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly walked up to the door and unlocked it and opening it.
To find Michael.

"Hey" he said.
"Hi" I said nodding my head.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
I opened the door and walked to the bed.
"Well you look like crap " Michael said.
I chuckled.
"Yeah I know " I said.
I opened up my fridge and took out two water bottles and threw one to Michael.
He sat down on the couch next to my bed and took a sip.
"So what's up?" I said looking at the ground.
"Uhh well today we're leaving to our next show. We leave in 2 hours. " he said looking at his phone to check the time.

"Okay well I didn't really unpack so I'm ready and Denise didn't really unpack either. But I'll be out of the room by the time she comes to take out her stuff. Because I'm sure she doesn't want to see me. " I said.

"Yeah... Listen Luke I don't know why you cheated but she's really hurting. " Michael said.
"It was another one of Aleisha's games. " I said.
"Luke why would you go along with it ...? I thought you loved Denise. " he said.

"I do love her it's just. Aleisha has some Dirt on my family and let's just say, that If I didn't pretend to be her bf she could send my dad to prison. " I said.

"Jesus Luke how does she know something that big?" He said.

"She was always nosy when we were in a relationship. She would come by the house and she'd always ease drop on my parents conversations and I would always get mad. Which was one of the reasons why we broke up. " I said.

"Well you have to tell Calum this. And then Calum will tell Denise. And then maybe. Just maybe she'll forgive you. Cause you still love her and I know no matter how much she's hurting right now. She loves you too. " Michael said.

He then got up from the coach and walked to the door.

"Meet me in Ashton's room in 5 minutes. We're going to tell them the truth. So when you talk to Calum he won't kick your ass." He said laughing.

I nodded my head and he left. I then took out a nirvana shirt and threw on a new pair of black jeans and put on a beanie to cover my mess of a hair. I grabbed my phone and left to Ashton's room.

-------------8 minutes later------------
Luke (P.O.V)

I was standing outside of Ashton's room. Contemplating whether or not I should even go in. 

I put my ear against the door to hear yelling.

"-uh that stupid bitch ruins everything " Lissette said.
"Yeah. I don't get why she doesn't just leave Luke alone " Ashton spoke.