Chapter 33 part 2

Lissette (P.O.V)
It was around 3 or 4 in the morning when I heard the one sound I never wanted to hear. 

Screaming and crying.

It wasn't no ordinary scream or cry it was Luke's and the words he was screaming were the words I dreaded.
"Denise!!! Please wake up!!!"
"Babe please!!!"

Me and Ashton woke up immediately from our sleep and ran over to the next room.

Calum and Michael had barely heard and got out right after us.

As I opened the door as fast as I could my body shot back and i was in shock. 

There was my Bestfriend. Laying on the bathroom floor.  With blood covering the tile. 
I immediately broke into tears at the sight. While Calum ran over as soon as he could.
He started crying and yelled "call 911"
Michael immediately pulled out his phone and dialed.  He told the Dispatcher everything.
Ashton was holding me back as I wanted to jump into my bestfriend's arms and bring her back to life.  He hugged me tight to his chest and I could hear him sobbing. This was terrible

Then I stopped crying and turned my head towards Luke. 

What happened.

We never asked why she cut.

I told Ashton to let me go. He hesitated but he did let go.

I walked over to Luke as he was sobbing.

"Luke why. Why did she break her promise and cut again?" I asked. Holding back the tears

He took a deep breath and spoke.

"I....I.....I ch.." He was cut off my the police and paramedics coming into the room.

They picked her up and put her on the stretcher.

They then took her through the elevator and took her to the ambulance car , we followed behind.

Then Calum got into the ambulance car with her.

We all got into the boys van that their bodyguard drives.

We followed them to the hospital.

I noticed the whole car ride Luke just had his head down.

He never told us what happened still. But it's fine. He's probably just not ready to say it considering the only thing that's going through All of our minds right now is what's going to happen to my Bestfriend.

Suddenly the car stopped and Luke ran out of the car and ran to the front desk.

Of course it was to early to see her.

I walked up beside him to hear the last bit of the conversation.

"She's in surgery Sir , please sit down in the waiting room and we'll call you when she's ready." The nice lady behind the desk said.

"Fine" Luke said in a annoyed tone.

Luke went to sit down next to Calum.
Michael just followed him to sit down and rubbed his back. I sat next to him. Ashton next to me.

Throughout this whole situation i didn't notice Nadyia & Erin weren't here.

Where are they.?

"Mikey where's Nadyia ?" I asked him.

He just shrugged looking at the ground.

I then asked Calum.

"Where's-" I was cut off.