Things just happen

Denise (P.O.V)
I walked up the stairs to get to my room and Lissette was with me. We were in the bathroom trying to do our makeup.
I had just eyeliner and Mascara and red lipstick .
I looked over at Lissette and she was putting on Eyliner, blush, and mascara.
I then started working on my hair.
I straightened my bangs and Curled my dark brown hair .

Lissette was just leave her hair down in her natural waves.
I swear sometimes I wish I had her hair. It was so beautiful.

I walked out of the bathroom to go to my closet ... That day me and Lissette and Erin went to forever 21 we bought dresses just in case we wanted to go somewhere special. We all decided to wear them tonight.

I put on my Black dress that looked like a skirt and crop top but really it was just see-through on the stomach area.

I put on some black heels. And Went into the bathroom to check my outfit. I smoothed out the bottom part of my dress noticing it was a bit wrinkled.
I then walked out and Waited for Lissette to change so we could leave .
Meanwhile I was on my phone checking Twitter.
--------------------------------
Lissette (P.O.V)
I'm in the bathroom checking my makeup as I see Denise on her phone she looks really nice in the dress I picked out for her.

I'm finally done and walk over to the bed where my dress is lying down on Denise's bed.

I go into the bathroom and change.

I'm wearing a black dress that is tight . It is see-through at the waist but not as much as Denise's dress. It is see through at the top also in my chest area.. Showing my cleavage.

I walk over to the bed and grab my black matching heels that me, Erin, and Denise bought together.

I put them on and Look at Denise waiting for her to look up at me.
"Oh my gosh Bestfriend!!! You look so beautiful!!!" She said yelling in excitement.
"Haha oh thanks! You look quite beautiful yourself too!" I said to her.

"Are we ready to go downstairs now? " Denise asked me.
"Umm yeah let me grab my bag" I said and we headed downstairs.
-------------------------------
Denise (P.O.V)
Lissette was staring at me while I was on Twitter I looked up to see what she wanted and there she was in the beautiful dress me and Erin picked for her.
She looked amazing .
"Oh my gosh!!! Bestfriend!!!
You look so beautiful!!!" I said to her.
"Haha oh thanks! You look quite beautiful yourself too!" She said to me.
"Are we ready to go downstairs now ?" I asked Liss
"Umm yeah let me grab my bag"
She said .
We then headed downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs the guys , and Erin were standing there waiting for us.
I guess she arrived a couple minutes ago.
I looked at Luke and he has his eyes wide and His smile was huge.
He looked really handsome.
He was wearing all black.
Which not a lot of people can pull off but damn he sure could.
He was wearing a black button up and a black blazer. With black jeans. And his vans.

"Damn Luke stop staring!" I said laughing and walking up to him.
"Haha sorry ... You look Gorgeous!" He said and twirled me around to look at my entire outfit.
I then looked into his eyes and Spoke.
"Thanks babe you look Hot"
I said.
He smirked and leaned in.
I kissed him and I swear everytime I kissed him it was like the first.
He pulled away.
"I love you " he said and kissed my cheek.
"I love you too" I said and Kissed his nose.
He smiled and we just stared at eachother.
"Umm hello? Hi to you too Denise!" Erin said.
Haha honestly when ever I was with Luke I felt like it was only us too and I forgot about everything else.
I looked at Erin.
"Haha Aww sorry Erin! Hey!" I said and hugged her.
She squeezed back.
I looked at her and she was wearing a dress I picked for her.
It was Dark blue and tight.
In the back it was open a bit.
She looked great in that dress.
"Damn Erin!" I said smirking.
"What?!" She said smiling.
" you look all hot! Is Calum finally gonna get some?haha" I said wiggling my eyebrows.
"Eww! Gross!! Ashton said and Lissette laughed.
I'm surprised she didn't say anything.
I looked at Calum and he was blushing. Aww my little brother got embarrassed haha.
Erin was just blushing too.
"Haha can we go now? Calum asked.
"Sure.. Let's goo!" Luke said.
He grabbed my hand and took me to his car.