Chapter 16

Denise (P.O.V)
I was sitting on the couch wondering why Calum and Lissette were upstairs.
When after a couple minutes of
Watching Michael and Luke okay FIFA and yelling at eachother My brother came down the stairs.
He looked a bit sad.
I Didn't want to ask him why,
though.
He sat next to me and spoke.
"Umm Denise .... Be a good Bestfriend and please tell Lissette that I'm sorry this had to happen..... She's upstairs in the guest bedroom." He told me .
"O-okay" I said with a confused expressesion on my face.
What was he talking about ?? Oh gosh what happened to my Bestfriend ??? Uh.

I got up and walked up the stairs.
I then walked into a room where I heard sobbing.
Oh my god. What did Calum do? Uh I'm gonna kill him, even if he is my brother.
"Liss?" I asked opening the guest bedroom door.
There she was sitting on the bed covering her face with her hands.
"Huh? Oh .... Hi" he said sniffling.
"What happened?" I asked being concerned.
"Umm.. Well" she said.
"Nevermind we'll talk later if you don't want too.
But Cal said he's sorry that this had to happen." I said to her remembering my brother told me to tell her.
"O-okay" she said wiping the tears away from her face.
"Do you want to talk about it? Or later?...." I asked her.
I really wanted to know and I know cal wouldn't tell me cause he knows I'll kill him for making her cry.
"I-I Umm w-was t-talking t-to your brother ..... And I said.." She said and she couldn't finish her sentence.
I already knew though .
I know she still loved him, even though she's getting close to Ashton, I know she's still in love with my brother .
"You told him ... The Truth didn't you?" I said rubbing her back for comfort.
"Y-yeah" she said,
I pulled her into my chest for a hug and she immediately starting sobbing in my chest.
"Shhh....shh. It's okay" I said rubbing her back.
"What did he say?" I asked her.
"H-he was about to say something but I cut him off and told him forget about it." She said in my arms still.
I hated seeing her this way.
I needed to talk to my brother .
He can't be doing This to my bestf- no sister.
And he can't be doing it to Erin too, Erin was a new Bestfriend to me ... She was really nice I wouldn't want her to get hurt.
"What did it sound like he was gonna say?...... You know ? Before you cut him off?" I asked.
She pulled away from the hug and walked over to the side of
The room looking for tissue ... She found some and wiped her eyes .
"All I heard was Liss i .... And then i cut him off." She said looking down at the wooden floors.
"Okay.. Well your my Bestfriend and he's my brother so... I'll talk to him about this ... Okay? "
She widened her eyes and spoke.
"No! Cause if ash heard he's gonna be mad/sad and please don't talk cal about this .... Please your my Bestfriend if you love me you won't do it .
Shit! She pulled the Bestfriend card .
"But Liss ... Me being your Bestfriend in suppose to deal with stuff for you... If you love me you'll let me " I said smirking .
"Uhh... Fine" she said.
I hugged her and then heard footsteps coming and Ashton's voice .
Shit!
"Quick act like your laughing!" I whisper yelled to Lissette.
She nodded and starting laughing .. I do too.
"Oh my god !!!" She said faking laughing.
"Oh my god hahaha Ima cry " I faked laughed and starting touching my eyes as if I was crying form all the laughing.
"Haha stop! I will too!!" She said.
I actually started laughing form how bad we are at acting.
Then ashton came in.
"Oh my god why you guys crying and red?" Ashton said standing I front of us .
We were sitting on the bed dieing from laughter .
Well .. Fake laughter.
"Uh! Just talking haha!" I said winking at Liss.
"Y-yeah "she said winking back at me.
"You guys are so weird haha! Well Umm Lissette why don't we head out? I have a surprise for you.
"R-really? What?" She said smiling now.
He made her happy when she was down ....
Maybe he was her sweet escape.
"It's a surprise!" He said grabbing her hand.
He then dragged her down the stairs and me following.
Ash then yelled.
"Okay! Me and Liss are going out be back later!" He said smiling.
"Bye!" We all yelled in unison except Cal .

Ash walked over to the door with Liss. He was holding her hand . They exited the house after grabbing their sweaters and keys.

Alright now I need to talk to Calum.