Chapter 8

ⒽⒺⓎ ... ⓆⓊⒾⒸⓀ ⒶⓊⓉⒽⓄⓇⓈ ⓃⓄⓉⒺ Ⓤⓜⓜ so I'm going to start only updating if people favorite and comment.
Because just seeing that people are reading but not favoriting makes me feel like I'm not Good at this... And if I'm not good please don't hesitate to give me some tips for my writing. It would really help (: thanks ... Enjoy this next long chapter. Love ⒹⒺⓃⒾⓈⒺ💋❤️
--------------------------
Denise (P.O.V)
Me and the guys were heading to IHOP now and it was really quiet in the car but it wasn't a awkward silence it was very nice. Considering these guys were always very loud. I had my head on Luke's shoulder since I was sitting in the back next to him and Michael. I Luke intertwine his fingers with mine making me hold his hand. It made me feel butterflies in my stomache . I just looked at him and smiled . I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and then put my head back on his shoulder . In the front of the car was ashton in the drivers seat and Lissette in the passenger and Calum in the wayyyy back. I felt sorry for my brother since he was by himself. But Eh it was okay I guess since he was just on his phone texting away.
We then got to IHOP after 15 minutes. We walked in and sat down at a booth we all decided to get all you can eat pancakes. Except we ordered Choclate chip pancakes since we all love them.
I was sitting on one side of the booth with Michael and Luke, while the other side was Ashton, Lissette in the middle and Calum.
I could tell she felt awkward by the expression on her face.
I mean who wouldn't be awkward. I would feel really weird if I was between my crush and my ex boyfriend. We were all quietly waiting for our breakfast when Calum broke the silence.
"So.... What should we do after this?" He asked To no one in general.
"Umm.... Actually me and Denise have plans." Luke said with a smile on his face.
Umm. What? No we don't. He never talked to me about this? I wonder where we are going?

"Oh..w-we are?" I asked confused.
"Yup" he said popping the p
"Where we going?" I asked Looking into his eyes.
"It a surprise " Luke said smiling at me .

"Okay ... So what about you guys?" I asked looking at Mike and Cal And ash and my Bestfriend.
"Umm I have plans with Lissette." Ashton said smiling.
I noticed Lissette blushed and nodded and Calum tensed up. "Okay ... What about you guys?" I said referring to cal and mike.
"Umm play Fifa?" Michael asked Calum.
Cal just nodded in response.

Okay ...well this is going to be interesting.
-----------------
Calum (P.O.V)
After hearing ashton say he had plans with Lissette . I felt really angry. I mean sure we broke up 2 years ago but I can't lie . Every relationship I had after her never really went well . I guess I can say the only one I wanted was her. But apparently she wanted Ash now and Ash wanted her. I guess I should try to brush it off. Or maybe I should try to win her back?. I could a smile crept on my face.
I have no idea what to do but I have to make sure that 'date' with ash doesn't go so well.
I then focused back into reality.
I noticed we had our food in front of us already and everyone was eating. Lissette was only using one hand to eat and in the other she held her phone under the table. I noticed a bee was on her hand .. As I was about to say something ,it stung her.
"Owwww! What the hell!!" She yelled.
"Oh my god a bee stung you!" I yelled and slapped the bee on the ground and stepped on it. Everyone was just looking at her in shock not knowing what to do. I took her hand.
" just stay still ima have to take the stinger out okay?" I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes.
"O-okay" she said worried.
I then took it out with my fingers and kissed the spot where she was stung and saw a blush appear on her face. I then saw Ashton tense up.

That's right Ash I'm her hero.

"Wow ash" My sister and mike said smiling.
"T-thanks cal" Lissette said smiling.
"That was really cool mate" luke said.
And then everyone looked at ash who was focusing on his food.
I guess I made him feel uncomfortable.
Yes!! that's how I want it to be. I mean sure he is one of my best mates but he shouldn't dis-obey the bro code. Never go out with a mate's ex girlfriend.