Chapter 29 The Secret

Denise (P.O.V)
I opened my eyes to a bright light , at first I was startled.Then my vision got clear and I noticed I was in a hospital. I looked around me and their were patches of cloth on my arms where my scars were. I guess they stitched me up.
I can barely remember what happened.
I looked to my right and there Luke was With his ruffled now messed up Quiff. He was wearing a hoodie now and he had earphones in his ears.
He was snoring.
I had to wake him up I need to ask him why I was here.

I bent over the bed and pulled on of his earphones out.

Nothing.
"Luke!!!" I yelled.
His head shot up.
"Denise! Your awake! " he said with a smile on his face.
"Yeah.... Umm Luke?" I asked.
"Yeah babe?" He Asked.
"Umm why am I here?" I asked.
I seriously wanted to know.
"Umm well it's a long story..." He said.
He was now looking down at the floor .
I picked up his chin.
I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.
"Babe it's okay you can tell me , I don't care how long it takes to explain to me I just want to know" I said.
He walked over to the door and closed it then sat back down .
"Okay well... It started last year."
Luke said.
"Wait! I didn't know you last year." I said.
"Babe... Let me talk and everything will make sense okay?" He said
"Alright " I said.

"Okay so last year I was dating Aleisha. She was always mean to the guys, she was mean to girls that I made friends with. She was just a bitch I guess.
I never realized she was until we started going to party's, I had never been to a party before and when she took me she got me super drunk and My manager just happened to call , he asked if I wanted to bring anyone on tour with me and the guys. I didn't want to bring anyone so ..as I was about to say no she took my phone away and said yes.

So I went on tour with her and I seen how bad she could get.
She messed with your brother, she messed with Ash, she messed with Mike and she messed with Jade since we all were friends with her then.
She would hit them and yell and threaten them for the dumbest things.
So I had to break up with her.

But when I broke up with her she said she was going to tell everyone something I thought I could tell her and she wouldn't tell anyone.
It was my secret." He said and looked down.
"Babe listen if you don't want to tell me then it's okay you can just skip that part of the sto..." I was cut off.
His lips pressed to mine and it felt amazing.
He pulled away shortly after.
"Babe I want you to know that I love you and I understand if you don't Love me anymore after this." He said to me.

Was the secret that bad?
Should I be scared?

"Before I met Aleisha I used to hangout with Guys .... Different guys like ones that do drugs .
Every week we would make bets.
They would always pick the same bet for me.

They bet me that I couldn't get a girl to fall in love with me in under 3 weeks. The girl would have to say it but I couldn't say it back. If I did say it back I would loose the bet.

I bet them $50 that I could and then they would have to pick a girl.
It was the same bet every week.

I broke hearts and turned into an asshole.
Then one week they bet me that I couldn't get Aleisha.
Me being all Cocky I thought it would be a piece of Cake so I did as I was told.
I dated her and then after the second week of the bet was when she took me to the party.
I was stuck with her for the whole tour.
Just in time on the 3rd week when I was at my 2nd show In Japan She said "L-Luke Umm I love you ...." I then said " sorry Aleisha but I-I don't believe in love .... Sorry " I then suggested she should go back home.
But her being a bitch she thought she could make me love her.
I had to get rid of her so I told her the bet.
She then said " I'll leave you alone Luke , if you let me pick a girl and you have to do the bet.

If you fall for her then you have to do me favors when I ask."

Before you say anything Denise!
I do love you ... I do and when I did fall for you I took it seriously and I gave up the bet." He said.