Chapter 34

A/n awwww guys I so love the video up at the top^ don't you guys? Anyways that video and picture is up there for a reason :-) read to find out ❤️
-----------------------------------------

Denise (P.O.V)
All I saw was darkness. 
Everything was dark until I saw a bit of light slowly getting brighter. I heard a beeping sound.
That's when I realized I was in the hospital.
I had my eyes closed.
I tried to open them but it felt like a weight was on my eyes and my head felt a bit woozy.
And my arms hurt.

I tried my best to open my eyes.
It took a lot of time but I managed to do so.

The first thing I saw waking up was Lissette and Calum. They sat in the two chairs next to me. Funny thing was they were kinda Cuddling.

I grabbed a free pillow on my bed and managed to kinda throw it towards them.

Lissette of course didn't feel shit cause she's a deep sleeper but Calum happened to squirm a bit.
Then I whispered "Cal" and he opened his eyes.

He rubbed them then untangled himself from Lissette to look around finally settling his eyes on me.
His eyes shot wide as he made a toothy smile.

He reached over to me and grabbed my hand.

He then spoke.
"Hey princess , how you feeling?" He asked me.

I laughed a bit and spoke.
"I feel a bit light headed and my arms hurt " I said honestly.

"I'll make sure the nurse gives you some pain killers"

I nodded my head.

He sighed.

"Denise you probably don't want to talk about it right now but just know you can tell me whenever you want.  Take your time. "

He stood silent for a minute and I did too.
He then took a deep breathe.

"It's okay...I love you " he looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes.

"I love you too" I said.
I meant it. But I think I should just talk to Lissette about it first honestly. Either way I think Calum would kick Luke's ass more than Lissette. Even though she can turn into a little fire-cracker.

Calum smiled while looking at the ground and stood from the chair beside me. He leaned over and pressed a nice gentle kiss on my forehead.

He then left the room. I'm assuming to tell the nurse to get me painkillers.

I swung my blanket a bit to hit Lissette and it worked. She woke up.
"Uhh Cal I thought I told you I'm not a morning person" she said all grouchy.

"Lissette it was me. " I said almost laughing.
"Oh shit sorry, Awww how's my Bestfriend doing?" She said standing up.

"Fine I guess" and she looked at me like 'Bitch I know your not fine look' then she shrugged at made a hand signal for me to scoot over.

I scooted over and she sat next to me on the hospital bed.

I then noticed my laptop was on the table next to me.

I opened it and went into my pictures.

I put a slideshow.

The first couple of pictures were of me and Calum as little kids.
The. Pictures of us as babies but seperate.

I always wondered why we were never in any picture with eachother as infants.