Chapter 22

Luke (P.O.V)
Me ,My girlfriend (Denise) Cal, Lissette , Mikey, and Nadyia are all headed to Nando's.

We all get there and sit down at a table and its me,Denise,Ashton on one side of the table then on the other side across from me is Calum, then I front of Denise Lissette then in front of Ash Michael and then Nadyia.

A lady with a apron and a notepad and pen walks over to us.
"Hi! Welcome to Nando's may I take your order?" She says.

She was slightly bending over showing her cleavage.

She kept starring at me and I could tell she was flirting.

The waitress (Slut) had her boobs almost popping out.
I could tell Denise noticed since she was starting to squeeze my hand.
If she's feeling insecure then I'll do something about it.

"Excuse me Umm we'll all have the Orginal Chicken and Drinks will be 3 lemonades for the girls and 4 cokes for us guys."
"And Umm sorry but can I have another waitress bring us the food ....cause I don't like looking at some slutty girl showing her boobs. No thanks but I have a girlfriend." I said putting my arm around Denise.
The waitress jaw dropped. She turned on her heals and walked away.
"Dammmmmmmmnnn!" Calum , Michael,and Ashton said in unison.

"Nice one !" Lissette said high-fiving me.
"Well done haha" Nadyia said laughing.

"Wow thanks babe .... I love you" Denise said to me.
She snuggled into my side.

Wow that was the first time she said I love you first.
Usually I do it.

"Ha- I love you too .... And if you noticed that's the first time you said it first to me." I said kissing her cheek.
"Really? " she asked looking into my eyes.
"Yeah usually you just say I do too... But it sounds really great coming from you " I said.

"Haha okay " she said kissing me.
It was soft and sweet.

"Eww sis ! I'm right here!" Cal said.
"Eww Luke! Not in front of us!" Lissette said.

After a couple minutes a waitress came by.... She was older probably in her 30s.
She was wearing a long sleeve shirt covering everything.

"Here you guys go.... And sorry about the new waitress ... I tried to tell her that what she wa wearing would disturb customers but she didn't listen... Have a nice evening my name is Claire if you need anything." She said walking away.

"Haha that's funny even Claire told that girl that her clothes was disturbing!" Michael said laughing.

We all started to eat when I stopped from Nadyia speaking.

"Awww I just noticed you and Lissette are wearing matching shirts....'Best..Bitches' haha Aww I wish I had a Bestfriend to wear with like that but since I'm new over here I haven't met another girl besides you guys" she said to Denise and Lissette.

I laughed and looked at their shirts.
Denise was wearing the 'Bitches' one with the blue fannel and shorts.
Lissette was wearing the 'Best' one with a beige/greyish cardigan and shorts.

--------------------------------
Lissette (P.O.V)

When Nadyia said she didn't have a Bestfriend over here and her friends were just me and Denise.
It made me feel
Bad.
I like Nadyia I really do... Maybe she can be Bestfriend's with me and Denise.
I know we excepted Erin .... But who knows what going to happen with us.

I'm still a little mad/Sad but it wasn't her fault.

I looked at Nadyia and saw she was about to start eating again.

"Hey Nadyia... Umm you Can always consider me and Denise as your Bestfriends it will be us 3 maybe 4 if she comes back...." I said.
I didn't want to bring up Erin's name but even after what she did I still want to be friends with her.