Chapter 40 Epilogue

Laughter
It was all you could hear.
A big house made for a big family to go with it.

its been 6 years

"Hey that's my toy!"
"No, you dum dum.  That's mine!!" 
"Hey stop being mean"
my beautiful little girl said stopping her two brothers.
Luke's P.O.V
"Hey honey come here you have frosting in your hair" I said to my little 5 year old Elizabeth.
Me and Denise decided to name her after my mom.
"Lucas!, Robert! I swear if you break the new cars I got you, you're not getting new ones till Christmas !" I said.
"No daddy!!!!" Lucas whined. And Robert started to cry.
"Babe why do you have to be so mean" Denise said slightly laughing at the end.
"I'm not being mean I'm teaching them not to break their toys" I said cleaning the frosting off of Elizabeth's hair.
"Come on little penguins it's bath time." Denise said taking the 4&5 year old boys up. 
(Lucas is the 5 year old. Him and Elizabeth are twins. )
"When is it my turn??" Elizabeth asked looking up at me with her hazel puppy dog eyes.
"Soon baby" I said and hugged her.
"Daddy can we go see Aunt Ambieeee"
"Sure we can go see Aunt amber and Uncle Zayn today"
"Yay and i can see Rosie and Exx"  Elizabeth said happily.
Amber and Zayn have a baby boy named Xavier but of course Elizabeth can't pronounce it so she's calls him X and a baby girl named Rosalinda. They're around the same age.

"Alright now go pick out your clothes so you can take a bath!" I said.
She quickly ran up the stairs to her room.

"Babe Elizabeth wants to see Rosie and Xavier today" I said casually.
"Oh okay umm just dry the boys hair. And do it nicely and then I'll bath Liz and we can head out" she said while wrapping the boys in towels.
"Okay cool" I said.  I was about to walk out casually but turned around and kissed my beautiful wife and she returned the favor, smiled , and pulled me in for a longer hug  and then let go.
"Elizabeth!!!!!! It's time to become a mermaid!!!!!!" She yelled.

I automatically saw Liz running for the restroom.
I chuckled. 

-----------------------------20 minutes later in car----------------------------------

Denise's POV

I stopped the car and saw Luke automatically get off the car and go straight to the back to a very anxious Liz who was almost about to cry cause how bad she wanted to see her friends x and Rosie she was jumping up and down in her car seat.

"Please sit still lizzie I'm trying to get you out" Luke said.

i laughed cause she huffed, meanwhile her brothers were sleeping soundly beside her.

we both got all the kids out and next thing you know I'm hugging Amber. she informs me that Ashley and Michael are already inside with their 4 year old twins (boy and girl) Anora and Angel.

I found out i was pregnant about a couple months after mine and Luke's wedding, we couldn't have been happier about the news.

we had a beautiful June wedding and it was very small only our close friends and immediate family came. Soon after I found out i was pregnant Liss announced she was to, our babies are only a week apart, they named her Mali after her aunt.

so I'm going to take you back to the day of the wedding.

------

Luke was about to throw up as he was pacing the room

Luke's POV

"hey dude you got to relax, this is the happiest day of your life" Calum said laughing.

he nodded his head and  I said" i just need to talk to her"

he looked at me confused.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the door, Lissette answered and she looked shocked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LUCAS" she said to me.

"i want to talk to my wi- soon to be wife please" i said smiling.

"okay hold on" next thing i knew i had my back to the door and was holding denise's hand while she was doing the same on her side of the door. 

"I love you so much , just so you know before i met you i was dying before you met me and i became alive the day you loved me, my love for you will always keep me alive."

"Luke God I love you so much its always you its always been you"

i turned around and kissed her hand and left.

Next thing I knew it I saw her walking down the aisle

I couldn't believe it , that this day had come.

She never looked so beautiful and I never felt more joy in my life. I swear by the time she was in front of me her eyes brimmed with tears of joy and I'd be lying if I said mine weren't already.

"We are gathered here today to join these two lovely people in holy matrimony, I believe they have written their own vows"
I nodded.
"Denise I love you and it's because I love you that I can never be selfish with you, I promise you from this day forward I will never forget to always ask you what you want. What you need because the day I almost lost you I lost a part of myself that only you could bring back to me. Our love is the kind of love that never dies. I'm not your first love but I intend to be your last , and I hope one day you bring me more beautiful gifts in life" I said as I slipped the ring on her finger.

"Oh Luke , how could I even come close after that" she chuckled
"Lucas Robert Hemmings You Gave me a love that consumed me , passion, and adventure and I couldn't have asked for more, the day I met you I knew , I knew I was going to fall hard and fast and i could only wish that you would catch me. And well you did. And I just want you to know that the darkest night never felt so bright with you by my side, you're the light , you're the only thing I want to touch never knew that it could mean so much, only you could set my heart on fire. I love you and every moment with you will be cherished in my heart forever." She placed the ring on my finger.

"Wow, okay so umm Lucas do you take Denise to be your lawfully wedded wife"
"I do" i said
"And do you Denise take Lucas to be you're lawfully wedded husband"
"I do" she said.
"Well by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife , you may now kiss the bride"

I leaned in and kissed her and I swear it felt just like the first time.

"I love you Mr. Hemmings " she whispered
"I love you too Mrs. Hemmings" I whispered in her ear.

THE END

—————————————————————-
Authors note :
I just wanted to say I took VERY long to write and finish this book and I really hope I did it justice and I couldn't be happier to finally get these characters to their right ending. I love you all who read my book and please favorite and share it with others and Goodbye for now... I won't be back for a while considering I'm in my last quarter of high school so I'll be busy but during spring break who knows I might just write another book. If you guys want another book ( I promise not to make it as cheesy) I started this book when I was 13 and now I'm 17 so it'll be much better if I do another book. If you do please leave suggestions and I'll make sure to consider it. I love you all and happy reading 💞💞💞💞💞 -Denise