Chapter 32 Part 1

Luke (P.O.V)
"Come on Denise we have to get to the airport in an hour!" I yelled putting my suitcases in the car.
"But babe! Why did you have to Get the flight so early? and everyone else is getting on the plane later!" Denise yelled.
"Because We have plans" I yelled emphasize-ing on the We.
"We do?!" She yelled running outside with her bags as fast as possible.
"Yup" I said emphasize-ing on the 'p'.
"Alright haha so where are we headed towards first? You know first show for the tour?" Denise said.
"Well we are starting off in Japan" I said.
"Okay ha I'm so excited!" Denise said
"Me too.... All right! C'mon we better get changed then head to the airport" I said.
"Luke! My mother! I'm not gonna leave without saying goodbye!" Denise said.
Oh she's silly.
"Babe, all of our parents are going to fly in tomorrow so we'll all be together for the first couple of shows." I said
"Oh okay" Denise said.

We headed inside the hood household so Denise could get changed with a outfit she didn't put in her bags.
--------------------------------
Denise (P.O.V)
I walked into my room and started to get changed into black High waisted pants with a white heart shaped shirt and a knitted cardigan. I put on my blue, gold edged flats. I left my hair in its Natural waves and Brushed my teeth. I then grabbed my phone and Walked downstairs to see Luke sitting on the coach.
"Babe I'm ready." I said.
"Oh okay .... Woah. You look really nice" he said eyeing me.
"Haha thanks babe" I said.
I then heard the door bell ring.
I walked over to the door and Opened it.
I was the. Face to face with a man also known as David....hood.

*Flashback*
"Honey please don't cry I'll be back, I promise... I will come back for you and your brother and your mom" David said to me at age 6.
"But daddy why do you have to go?" I said.
"Because honey, my job needs me" David said.
"Dad please don't leave " Calum said (8 year old cal)
"I'm sorry buddy , I have to.... But I want all of you to know I love you and I will never leave you completely" David said.

"Sweetie you have to go or your going to be late." My mom said teary-eyed.
"I love you all." He said.
Kissing my forehead, then Calum's.
Then he kissed my mom on the lips.
"Joy I will call you when I get to where the investigation is okay? I will keep in touch as much as possible" David said to my mom.

( A/N : I know Calum's dad isn't apart of the Fbi or anything but I made his character like that so yeah)

"Alright David, love you too... Bye now" my mom joy said.

He then walked out of the house.
*End of Flashback*

I stared into his eyes.
My body was in shock as I stood there in the door way.
"Who is it Denise?" Luke said.
He walked behind me and saw David.... I mean my dad.
"Hell-o Umm who are you?" Luke asked.
"Hi I-"
I cut him off.
"This is my ... David this is David." I said.
I looked at him as he looked a bit hurt.
"David...oh..hi Mr.Hood" Luke said whispering the first part.

He took out his hand as to gesture a handshake.

"Hello...who are you?" My dad said smiling.
"Luke I'm in your son's band and I'm also de-"
I cut him off.
"What are you doing here?" I asked rudely.
"I said I'd come back" David said.
"Yeah! You did. Like 11 years ago!" I yelled.

He looked at the ground and back up at me.
"Sweetie please you have to understand my job wasn't easy, I couldn't come home right away." He said
He leaned close to put his arms around me and hug me.
I didn't hug back.
I was hurt... He made me and Cal and Mom believe he was dead all this time he kept in contact only for the first couple of months after that nothing.

"D-ad I thought you were dead" I said.
"No honey, I would never die without saying goodbye" he said hugging me still.
This moment I hugged him back and squeezed him.