The next morning

Denise (P.O.V)
I woke up and realized there was a arm wrapped around my waist. I then remembered last night and I immediately freaked out .
What if Calum saw us? He would think something is going on. He would be so mad at Luke. I slowly took Luke's arm off my waist and turned my body over Facing him he looked like an angel sleeping with his hair all messy. I didn't want to wake him but I had to .. Before Calum woke up knowing my brother he usually is last to wake up. I then shook Luke slightly saying " Luke wake up!" He then fluttered his eyes opened groaning "Goodmorning" he said with a sleepy smile.
"Morning Luke .... Hey you have to get up and go downstairs before Calum gets up cause he's gonna assume things"
Luke then said" ohh okay I'll get up right now " he then rolled over to the edge of the bed standing up and fixing his hair then walking out the door. I stayed in my bed laying down for a few minutes. I then got up and walked to my bathroom and got in the shower
--15 minutes later---
When I got out of the shower I dried my hair and straightened it and put on my Blink!-182 tank top and my high wasted dark blue jeans with black vans. I then put on my 5SOS bracelet that Calum got for me. I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. I then smelled bacon and pancakes coming from the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen and saw Michael and Ashton making pancakes. I then saw Luke making bacon smiling at me. Then I walked into the living room seeing my brother Calum barely waking up getting off the couch yawning.
"Morning cal "
I said to him.
"Morning sis"
"Your friends are making breakfast in the kitchen.. There's pancakes and bacon"
"Yeah? Cool!"
He yelled and ran off towards the kitchen. I then sat down on the table with the guys eating breakfast I then asked "hey Umm where did my mom go?"
"She went to go get some groceries" Ashton said.
"Ohh okay... Well I'm gonna go upstairs and charge my phone ,cause I barely noticed its dieing"
"Okay!" They all said in unison.
Weird. I walked out of the kitchen up to my room plugging in my phone to its charger then I turned around about to go to the bathroom when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around seeing Luke starring into my eyes. " hi .... Luke what are you doi-"
He cut me off by placing his lips gently on mine. I pulled away quickly in shock he then blushed and said "sorry oh my gosh Denise I didn't mean to do tha-"
I then cut him off by placing my lips on his. He hesitated at first but then kissed back slowly and firmly , moving his hands around my waist and my hands wrapping around his neck. I then pulled away slowly. "Wow" he said and I nodded. He then smirked " We can't tell Calum about this. He will be so mad if he found out"
" I know " he said making a frown on his face.
I then left him in the entrance of the bathroom and went down stairs. I seen Ashton and Michael and Calum playing FIFA in the living room yelling every time they made a goal. I then sat down next to my brother and cuddled into him. "I've missed you so much" he then smiled and put down his controller pausing the game. "I've missed you too sis " he said hugging me. I then fell asleep on the couch.
-----
I woke up and found myself alone on the couch. I got up and walked over to the kitchen looking for my brother. I then saw a note.
Dєиιѕє me and Ashton and Michael decided to go to the mall to get some clothes, and pick up food for dinner. We will be back later. Luke decided to stay so you won't wake up to an empty house. Be back soon!
- Cal xx
I put down the letter and walked outside the kitchen. Finding Luke walking down the stairs on his phone. "Hi Luke"
"Oh hi Denise, finally your awake"
" yeah ... So what are we gonna do till the guys come back?"
"Umm watch How I met your mother? Cause the marathon is on right now "
"Haha okay "
We walked over to the couch and I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around me. We watched almost 3 seasons when I started getting tired again.
I closed my eyes and I felt a slight kiss on my forehead. " I'll wake you up before the guys get here" I nodded and fell fast asleep.

It was 3 years into the future and I had a ring on my finger a shiny diamond ring . I then heard a little girl yell "mommy! Mommy!"
I walked out of what seemed to be my huge bedroom and seen a little girl waiting for me to pick her up. I picked her up and said "hi sweetie"
"Hi mommy where's daddy?"
Daddy ? Who did she mean by daddy? Wait. She called me mommy. Oh my gosh who did I marry?
"Umm sweetie maybe he's somewhere in the house go look for him"
I then heard a door slam and someone yelling "Babe I'm home" I noticed that voice it sounded so familiar it was .... Luke's
He then came up the stairs carrying 'Our daughter?' And kissed me on the cheek.
"Hey babe how was your day? " he asked me.
"Umm it was very .... Interesting"

I was then woken up by the sound of guitar strumming . I opened my eyes and saw Luke playing a song I hadn't heard before. He smiled at me "Did I wake you? Sorry"
"No it's okay... I had a really nice dream"
"Oh really ? What about?"
"Oh.... Nothing, just the future "
"Hmm that's cool"
"Yeah"
He then started strumming again leaving me. Caught up in my own thoughts . What did that dream mean? Was I really going to marry and have kids with Luke? Did I really fall in love with him?
I was then broken out of my thoughts by my brother and Ashton and Michael busting through the door with bags of clothes and a Large pizza box.