you get your vaccine

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

It was a normal day like any in the Uzumaki house hold. Except it was time for Y/n to get her vaccines. So we move to Hinata getting Y/m ready as they head to the hospital. Hinata gets Y/n into her stroller as they head out. As they walk through the city young Y/n eyes were wide as plates at seeing the village. For this is the first time she has been to this busy part of the village. Hinata chuckles as they finally reach the small hospital. They check in and wait to be called in.

Y/n pov

My eyes are wide as i look at everything around me. I never been to this place before. There are kids running around while parents just read a book or talk to people they know. But for some reason this place also makes me uneasy. I hold my fox plush close to me getting a bit nervous.

Hinata pov

As we wait i can see Y/n starting to get a bit nervous. So i take her out of the stroller and hold her. She hides her face into my shirt as we are called in. Standing up i follow the nurse to our room. "The Doctor will be right in." The nurse tells us. i nod as she shuts the door. "Mama i scared" I hear Y/n whisper out. "its going to be ok. After this how would you like some melon bread?" Y/n nods as the Doctor comes in. The doctor has a kind smile long blonde hair and brown eyes. "Hello there. My name is Dr. Elizabeth. I see that Y/n is here for her vaccines?" I nod as i turn Y/n around.

Y/n pov

I hide in my moms shirt till i hear the door open and someone walk in. Then my mom turns me around and i see a blonde hair female smiling at me. "Hello there Y/n I'm Dr. Elizabeth there is n reason to be scared." She tells me. i just look at her while she gets something ready. "Y/n can you look at mommy?" I hear my mom ask. i turn to look at her not seeing the Dr. getting the needle ready and cleans my arm. "Ok then one, two, three." i feel a shape poke in my arm and start to tear up. "There all done." i blink as mama was drying my tears. See that wasn't so bad. Your such a big girl." My mama tells me. i just nod as she puts me in my stroller. 

3rd person

"Now her arm might be stiff for abit. That is all." Dr. Elizabeth tells Hinata. Hinata bows and they walk out of the Doctor office and head to the store to get some melon bread for Y/n.

Uchiha family Sakura pov

"Ok that should be it." I talk to myself as i get ready to take M/n to get his vaccine. "Ok then lets go M/n." I pick him up and we head to the Doctor office. "Hn." Comes out of his mouth as i smile and roll my eyes. I put him in his stroller and we head off. "So then are you going to be a big boy today?" I ask all i get is a nod. We make it and walk in. I sign us in and we wait. We wait for us to be called. "Ok M/n i once we are done we can go to someplace special ok?"

M/n pov

"Hmm mom is hiding something from me. Which is weird. It can't be that bad but man are the kids here loud." I talk to myself in my head. Just then mom gets up and carries me past a door while pushing my stroller. "Ok then so little M/n is here for his vaccines?" "Vaccine?" i question myself.

Sakura pov

"Yes that's right." I tell the nurse. "ok the Doctor should be in shortly." The nurse bows and walks out of the room. I look down to see M/n looking around the room with a blank look on his face. I chuckle. "So much like Sasuke." Then to door opens and the Doctor walks in. "Hello my name is Dr. Elizabeth. I take it this is M/n and he is here for his vaccines?" "Yes that is right." "Ok then can you get him to look at you?" I nod. "Hey M/n look over here. Look at Kuro." i hold out his duck plush. He looks at me just as the Dr. gives him the shot not even flinching. "There all done."