Your first night home

Uzumaki family Naruto pov

I was fast asleep in my bed with Hinata holding me close. When once again we are waken up by crying. Hinata was about to get up but I gently laid her down. "Sleep I will get her this time." She nods and falls back asleep. I get up and walk down the hall. Peeking into Boruto's room. I see that some how he is still asleep. Then I make it to Himawari's room and she is up. "Daddy is everything alright?" "Yeah it is go back to sleep." She nods and I finally get to where the crying was coming from. I open the door and walk towards the crib where y/n was crying. "Hey there princess what's wrong? "I talk gently to her and pick her up. "Shh it's alright y/n I'm here." She looks at me and quiets down. "See nothing to cry about." I check her and see she needs to be changed.

"Alright lets get you changed." I walk over to the changing table and set y/n down. Then grabbing what I need I change her diaper. "There all clean." I smile and see she has gone quite. Setting y/n down in her crib I cover her up as she falls asleep. "Goodnight y/n." I walkout of the room and back to bed. Getting in I fall back asleep with no more crying for the rest of the night.

Uchiha Family Sasuke pov

I lay awake staring at the ceiling. A few rooms down crying can be heard. Sakura was getting up but I told her I would check on him. Nodding she lays back down as I get up and head to the nursery. Opening the door I walk over to the new Uchiha that is keeping everyone awake. "Hey M/n why you crying now?" I ask with my usual tone of voice. As soon as I talk M/n quiets down and looks at me. "You want to be with daddy?" I ask and pick him up and sit in the rocking chair. "Well your quite now. Where you feeling lonely?" I ask knowing he doesn't understand what I am saying. I see M/n look at me. I go to put him back in his crib but he starts to tear up." Alright just this once." I pick him up again and sit down. He falls asleep and so do I.

Sakura pov

I move around and see that Sasuke isn't in bed. Worried I get up and head to the nursery. Once I open the door I smile at what I see.S asuke was asleep in the rocking chair holding M/n close to him. "so cute." I walk over and cover them up then head back to bed, but not without taking a pic of the moment.

Nara family Shikamaru pov

Everyone was asleep in the compound. Well except for y/n. "Shikamaru go check up on her." Temari said kicking me out of the bed. "What a drag." I mumble and head to the nursery. I pass Shikadai room and see him glaring at the ceiling. "Try to go back to sleep." He just rolls over as I head down the hall. I open the door to the nursery only to be met with a crying y/n. "Why you crying now?" I ask as I pick her up. She looks at me then quiets down. "Hmm tha twas easy." I got to set her down but she starts to cry again. "How troublesome..." I pick her back up and try to figure out what is wrong. "She doesn't need to be changed...maybe y/n is hungry." I head tot he kitchen to fix up a bottle of warm milk.

"Here you go." I sit down and start to feed y/n. She immediately quiets down and eats. I let out a sigh. "So you where just hungry?" Once y/n gets done eating I lay her back down in the crib and she falls asleep. "Thank god." I walk back to my bed and get in. Closing my eyes I fall asleep for the rest of the night.

Yamanaka family Sai pov

I was fast asleep till Ino wakes me up. "What's wrong?" "I'm worried about y/n she hasn't made a single noise. She should at-least have cried sometime tonight." I get up realizing what Ino said." Lay down I will go check on her." Ino nods as I get up and head to the nursery in a slightly fast pace. I reach the room and open thedoor. Only to smile to myself. Inside the room was Inojin holding hissister close to him on the chair. "What a good big brother." I gently close the door and walk back to mine and Ino's room. "Well is y/n alright?" She asks. I nod and tell her what I saw. She smile as I get back in bed and fall asleep.

Hatake family Kakashi pov

Me and Rika where fast asleep till the sounds of a crying baby can be heard. "Kashi can you get him this time?" A sleepy Rika asks. I nod and get out of bed and head towards the nursery. Walking in I see M/n crying his eyes out. "Hey there kiddo why you crying?" I ask knowing he wouldn't understand me. I slowly pick M/n up. He looks at me and stops crying. "So what are you crying about?" I sit down and hold him close. I check and see he needed to be changed. "Well I better get use to this. Lets get you changed." I get up and set him down on the changing table. While I get a diaper. "Ok then this shouldn't be to hard." I talk to myself and go to change M/n. "Ok how do you put this on?" I ask myself as I look at the clean diaper. "Hmmm.." I take a chance and put it on. After a few tries I finally got M/n changed. "There that wasn't so bad." I smile and lay M/n back down. He falls right to sleep and I head back to bed. Sleeping through the rest of the night.

Inuzuka family Kiba pov

Me and Tamaki where cuddling when the sound of a child crying rings out through the compound. "Kiba...please check on him?" Tamaki asks. I nod and go to check on M/n. Akamaru following close behind. I walk into the nursery to hear my son crying out loudly. "Hey there pup what's wrong?" I ask quietly. I pick M/n up and hold him close. "It's ruff being a baby isn't?" I ask him he just looks at me with tears in his eyes. Then Akamaru looks at M/n and licks his face. M/n Seemed to have liked it cause he quieted down and was giggling. "There see everything is alright." I go to set him back down in his crib when he starts to tear up. "Man this is going to be a long night wait I know." I sit down on the ground with m/n as Akamaru comes over and lays down next to us. "Ok just for tonight." I laydown holding m/n close to me as Akamaru curls around us falling asleep. Not knowing everything was being filmed by Tamaki with a smirk on her face.

End