Minato/Kushina and Fugaku/ Makoto part 5

You make a mess

Minato and Kushina

Kushina pov

"Ok Naruto mind telling me how this all happened?" I ask my son as the walls and M/n are covered in glitter, marker, and paint. "Well you see M/n was board so i got him some craft stuff for him to lay with. Then I went to make some ramen and came back to this." He points at M/n who has a look of shock and betrayal at his brother's words. "Oh i see. And what did i tell you about leaving him alone?" "Yes.." "Ok then you can clean all this up while i give M/n a bath." I pick M/n up and take him upstairs not seeing the smirk on his face as he sees Naruto frown and go to clean up his mess.

Mikoto and Fugaku

Mikoto pov

"Sasuke how did you and a toddler make such a mess?" I as my son as i see him and Y/n covered in baby food. "Well Y/n got hungry so i went to get her some baby food. I started to feed her then had to use the rest room. I left the food on her highchair and came back to her throwing food all over the place. I tried to stop her but she just kept throwing it." I nod and look at Y/n who has some food in her hands and throws it at Sasuke landing in his mouth. Sasuke face turns green as he rushes to throw up the baby food. All the while Y/n was laughing. "What am i going to do with you?" i chuckle.

You get your Vaccines

Minato and Kushina

Minato pov

"Please calm down M/n." I ask my son as he struggles to get out of my arms. you see it is time for M/n shots and Naruto said they hurt really bad. Then as soon as M/n heard the word hurt he starts to struggle. "it's alright..oof!" I yell as M/n's little fist made contact with my face. "How are you so strong?" Then our name is called and we head back to wait for the Doctor.

3rd person pov

After about ten minute the Doctor walks in. "Hello i see we have M/n in for his vaccines?" "Yes that is right." Minato replies as he holds M/n still. "My name is Dr. Elizabeth. I see he is not fond of being here?" "Yeah my other son told him it hurts and well as you can see he is very wiggly." "Ah i see well maybe this will help." The doctor turns to her desk and pulls out a small bear plushie. "Look what i got for you M/n." She called out. M/n looks at her then the bear. Making grabby hands at it. Minato took the bear and started to make it talk all the while the Doctor gets M/n's shots ready and gives them to him. "There all done." M/n blinks at looks around. "No hurt." M/n tells Minato. 

Fugaku and Mikoto

Itachi pov

"Ok then Y/n can you be a big girl for me?" I ask my sister as we wait in our families hospital to get Y/n shots. Y/n just looks at me and tilts her head. " Me big girl she replies and goes back to her drawing. Then we get called in the back and i pick her up. "No want draw!" She yells and wiggles in my arms. Tho she is so small i have no trouble holding her. We get to the back and wait for the Dr. "if yoy be good i will get you some dangos." As i said that Y/n stops wiggling. "Dangoos?" "Yes Dangos." She then stops and sits like a good girl. The doctor comes in with the shots ready. "Ok Y/n look at me." She does and doesn't even feel the needle. "All done." We leave the hospital and head to a bakery to get some dangos.

End

You throw a Temper Tantrum 

Minato and Kushina

3rd person pov

All was calm in the Uzumaki house. Naruto was doing his homework. Kushina making dinner and Minato and M/n watching tv. M/n was so into his show that he was dead set on finishing. "Ok dinner is ready." Kushina calls out. Minato gets up and turns off the t.v much to M/n dismay. "Ok M/n time to eat." Minato goes to pick him up when M/n throws his arms around hitting Minato's nose and screaming. "And what si wrong with you young man?" Kushina asks her youngest. "t.v now!" M/n yells out. "No it's time for dinner young man." She walks over and picks M/n up. M/n doesn't fight cause he has seen what happens when his mother gets angry. 

"There now if you eat your food then you can watch a movie." Kushina tells M/n. M/n gives in and nods. Kushina puts him in his highchair and the family enjoys their meal.

Fugaku and Mikoto

Fugaku pov

"Ok ahs anyone found Y/n yet?" I ask my family as we are all looking for her. She made a mes of herself at dinner and needed a bath. tho Sasuke had to open his mouth and say the word bath. Y/n doesn't like baths. If she could have her way she would be outside playing in the dirt and eating what ever she wants. "No dad i haven't." Sasuke replies. "Me ether." Mikoto says. "Ok then wait where is Itachi?" Just then i hear a familiar scream and look to see Itachi holding at arms length away from him a very messy Y/n. "No bath!" Y/n yells. "Where was she?" i ask as Mikoto takes Y/n away from Itachi and heads upstairs to the bathroom.

"Well she was hiding under my bed. She was smart and covered herself with a blanket. But i heard her sneeze. i looked under the bed and found her." i nod as i hear Mikoto yelling for help from me. "I think i will go help your mother.

end