Gaara catch up

When he finds you

Gaara pov

It was late in the night. The full moon shining in the sky. I was out for a small walk. I just got done with having dinner whit my brother and Shinki. As i walk i see something moving around in an alley-way i was walking past. "Hello is someone there?" I ask getting my sand ready if they are a threat. moving closer my eyes widen. In-front of me was a female who was covered in blood. Running over i kneel down next to her. "Be still i will get you to a hospital." I go to pick her up but she shakes her head. "It's to late for me, but please take care of my daughter. Her name is Y/n." I see a small bundle in her arms. Slowly she hands the infant to me. "Let her know that i loved her." With that the female takes her last breath and passes on to a better life. "I promise i will take care of her." Using my sand i pick the female up so i can give her a proper burial. After that i go home wondering what i will tell everyone.

End

He brings you home/first night/meet his family

Gaara pov

I open the door and walk into my home. being careful of Y/n who has yet to make a fuss. "Your quite for a infant." I talk to Y/n. Then she opens her eyes and I'm shocked at what i see. Instead of normal eyes her's looks like a cats. "Well that's strange. I never seen eyes like that before." Then tears start to build up in her eyes as she lets out a loud cry. I stumble abit from shock as Y/n cries. I was about to try and calm her down when the lights where turned on and two people stood in-front of me. "Ahh Gaara why do you have a child?" My brother Kanukro asks.

I sigh and walk into the kitchen to get Y/n some milk. "I was out for a walk when i saw something moving in an alley-way. Checking it out i found a woman bleeding to death. Her last wish was for me to take care of her daughter Y/n. So i gave her a proper burial and brought Y/n home." I tell him as i found some milk in a bottle i found deep in a cupboard from when i was a infant and started to feed her. "Can we see her?" Shinki asks. I nod walking over to them and show Y/n to them. "Wow she's got some weird eyes." Kankuro said out loud. "Yeah she does. So then is she like my sister or something?" I nod as Y/n finally goes back to sleep. After that we all head back to our rooms. Walking into mine i lay down and gently hold Y/n close. "Good night little one."

end

You start to crawl

3rd person pov Kazekage tower.

It's been a few months since Gaara officially took in Y/n as his own. Ever since she has been a somewhat well behaved much to Gaara's surprise. She adapted well to her new home. She was now at the age where she should start to crawl. While Gaara was doing paper work little Y/n was laying on her belly on a soft blanket. Looking at her father she gets abit grumpy that he is not paying attention to her. So with a deep breath Y/n slowly starts to get on her hands and knees. "Baa!" She yells starteling poor Gaara. Looking up he smiles seeing Y/n slowly crawling towards him. Getting out of his chair Gaara bends down. "Come on Y/n you can do it." Y/n smiling finally reaches her target and gets picked up in her fathers arms. "Well done little one."

End

 First word "Birdy" 3rd person pov

After Y/n learned how to crawl things got abit chaotic. To everyone surprise Y/n was very fast and crawling. So much so that she had to be watched at all times. Right now she was in her play pin so Gaara can keep an eye on her. Frowning that she can't get out she puffs out her cheeks. Looking around the room out of shear boredom till she spots a small bird sitting in the window. Another interesting thing is that she can sometimes act like a cat. They thought that maybe she was part of a clan that acted the same. Then taking in a deep breath Y/n yells. "BIRDY"! After that Gaara looked up from his work shocked then smiles. "Yes that's a birdy."

End

 You start to walk Kankuro pov

"Where could she be!?" I yell looking all over for Y/n. She just learned how to walk and man was she faster then when she crawled. "Shinki any luck?" I yell out. "No" he replied simply. "Damm Gaara is going to be pissed!" I shout looking all over for the problem child. While they franticly look for Y/n. Little did they know she was watching them from in a cupboard that she crawled into with a smirk. "hehe" She laughs quietly till she hears her father.

Gaara pov

I walked into my home hoping to spend time with Y/n when i see a panic Kankuro and Shinki tearing up the house. "What is going on here?" I call out making them stop and look at me. "Well.." Kankuro started. "We lost Y/n." "You lost her?" i asked confused till i hear feet smacking the floor. Looking towards the kitchen they see Y/n running right towards Gaara and jump in his arms. "Papa!" "Well looks like we can't take out eyes off you for a second." Chuckling.

End

You try to eat something you shouldn't

Gaara pov

I was outside with Y/n. i had the day off since i got my paper done early. Thinkin she might like it i take Y/n tot he small park we had to get her some outside time. Tho she is wearing a child harness so she doesn't run off. "Here we are." i walk over to the small park and let Y/n out of the harness. "Ok go play but stay close." Y//n nods and walks over to a sandbox. Sitting down i keep an eye on Y/n. I see her playing with a smile on her face till she looks like she is about to eat the sand. "No Y/n!" I yell out running over to her and picking her up. "Sand is not meant for eating." She just puffs out her cheeks and pouts. "What am i going to do with you?"

End

Your first sentence

3rd person pov

It was all quite in the Kazekage tower. Gaara was busy with work. Kankuro was busy training Shinki. Leaving little Y/n all alone in her play pin board out of her mind once again. She cause mrre trouble as she gets older. Putting anything in her mouth or hiding from anyone who was watching her. So she must be stay in her play pin or on a harness for her own good. Y/n then looks right at her father. "Papa play now!" She yells out startling the poor man. Walking over to Y/n and picks her up. "Your talking now good. We can play later alright?" Gaara talks to her. Y/n nods as she is set down and slowly falls asleep.

End

You make a mess

Gaara pov

I was standing in my living room looking at the mess that was created by a child. Y/n managed to get her hands on some markers and paint that I brought for her. And now it's all over the walls. I wonder how she got into them cause i was sure i locked the paint and markers up. "What happened?" I ask as i look at Kankuro covered in paint. "She was bord so i thought she would like to draw. I turned away to go to the bathroom and i come back into this mess. Also she threw some paint at me." I nod as i see Y/n dirty as she waves and smiles at me. "Great just what i need."

End