Minato/Kushina and Fugaku/Mikoto part 3

Minato and Kushina

Kushina pov

"Ok M/n you can do it come to mommy." I call out to my son who is at the age where he should start learning how to walk. He just looks at me and giggles. "Hey can I help?" I look to see Naruto standing in the doorway. "Sure why don'ts you help him onto his feet and help him walk?" Naruto nods and walks over to M/n.

Naruto pov

"Ok M/n you can do this believe it!" I gently help him up onto his feet while holding his hands to make sure M/n doesn't fall. "Are you ready?" I see him nod and makes a face of determination. Then slowly M/n puts one leg in-front of the other. "Yeah your doing it!" I see him grin and start to go faster till i let go and he is walking on his own. 

Kushina pov

"That's my boy. Minato come here quick!" I yell out as i hear him run in with the videorecorder. Then look back to see M/n almost in-front of me. Then he falls on his butt. I was about to walk over to him but my eyes widen when he gets up on his own and starts walking. While Naruto is yelling in the background encouraging M/n till he made it over to  me and smiles. "Yes that's my son!"  

Fugaku and Mikoto

Sasuke pov

I am running around the house looking for my sister Y/n. She just learned how to walk 30 minutes ago and now she is gone! "Damm mom and dad are going to kill me!" I yell forgetting Itachi his here.

Itachi pov

I can here Sasuke yelling to himself from upstairs. Chuckling i look to my side of my bed to see Y/n walking around. She just learned how to walk and tried to follow me around. So I picked her up and brought her up to my room. "When do you think he is going to come up here Y/n?" I ask my little sister. She just looks at me and tilts her head and goes back to wondering around.

Sasuke pov

"Damm she is not anywhere. Wait Itachi is home maybe he can help!." I run upstairs to his room and bust open the door. "Itachi y/n is...." I look to see Y/n walking over to me. Then glare at Itachi while picking her up. "You jerk!" i turn around and walk out of the room hearing Itachi laughing at me.

end

You try to eat something you shouldn't

Minato and Kushina pov

Minato pov

It's a nice spring day. Kushina is out with Naruto for some bonding. That leaves me with my son M/n. Speaking of him i see him walking into the room. "Hey there champ what you doing?" I ask him he just looks at me and walks out of the room. Curious i follow him just a few feet behind. Seeing him walk into the kitchen. "What is he doing in there?" Following i peak in only for my eyes to widen and rush over to him.

3rd person pov

As M/n walked into the kitchen he sees that someone (Naruto) forgot to put the baby proof latch onto the cupboard under the sink and he pulls out some hand soap and was about to eat it when Minato runs in and picks M/n up. Who has a frown on his face.

Minato pov

Man that was close. I tell myself and look to see M/n is glaring at me. "Sorry but you can't eat soap. How about i get you some apple sauce instead?" I set M/n down and close the cupboard locking it up and go to get M/n some apple sauce.

Fugaku and Mikoto pov

Y/n pov

My mom was in the front-room watching her tv show while i was board out of my mind. Also very hungry. But i don't want to bug my mom so i instead go myself to look for something to eat. Making my way to the kitchen i see nothing i can reach so i look around and find this weird thing hanging from the sink. Mommy clean my mouth with it so maybe i can eat it."

Mikoto pov

"I love that show now then Y/n lets get you something to eat." I look around not seeing her anywhere. "Strange she was just here." I get up and head tot he kitchen only to see Y/n chewing on a towel. Running over i gently take it out of her mouth and set it in the dirty laundry basket and see her with tears in her eyes. "Shh it's ok I'm not made. lets get you something else to eat. I pick her up and put her in her highchair. "Ok how about some yogurt?" I she her nod and i grab her some of her baby yogurt and start to feed her. "there we go a lot better then a towel right?"

end

Your first sentence

Minato and Kushina 

3rd person pov

In the Uzumaki house we have Kushina and Minto watching a movie while Naruto is at his friends house for a sleep over. Just leaving them and M/n in the house. Once and awhile they look to make sure M/n is behaving himself. 

Minato pov

I love these moments with Kushina and also M/n. I look over at him only to see him walking over towards us. I nudge Kushina as she pauses the movie. "Hey there what you want M/n?" He looks at us and holds his arms up. Knowing what he wanted i pick him up and sets him on my lap. "Your getting better at walking. That's a good and a bad thing." He just looks at me and opens his mouth. ME and Kushina watch. "Me wav you." he said. We smile and cuddle him. "My boy is getting big. Already saying your first sentence. That's our boy.

Fugaku and Mikoto 

Itachi pov

I was at home babysitting Y/n while mom and dad are on a date and Sasuke was having a sleep over at a friends house. I'm watching tv while eating some dangos. With Y/n sitting on her blanket in-front of me. I see her walk over and stare up at me. "Yes what do you want Y/n?" I ask. i see her point to my dango. "Me wan dangoo!" Chuckling i pick her up and rip off a tiny pieace. "Here you go." "Tank yoo."

end